No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vasyl Lomachenko Punishes and Stops Jason Sosa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
    Never said nothing about being undefeated, don't put words in my mouth.

I mentioned losing to a bum and not attempting to avenge the loss. Real legends like Ali and Sugar Ray avenged their losses, and real legends like Floyd didn't lose to bums and avenged close fights, not even losses, he avenged close fights, made sure to seperate himself from the opponent in the second fight.

And this guy lose to a bum and fails to avenge the loss. Then he beats a bum last night that lost to Tre Sean Wiggins in 4th round KO and because of that he supposed to be the best?

Gtfoh with that shieeet! Boy is good but don't feed me pooop and call it chocolate desert.
    A bum? Your arguement became completely invalid by refering to Salido as a bum. Salido is a very good fighter, 2 division world champ multiple fight of the year honors. Bums do not accomplish those things. Loma has made attempts to avenge Salido priced himself out. Not to mention it was only Loma's 2nd fight can you name a fighter who has fought a 2 division world champ in just his 2nd fight? Nope didnt think so.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      Great fighter usually only lose to other great fighters. Salido isn't what I would call great??? In fact he has over a DOZEN losses if I remember correctly.

And before you come-on with the EXCUSES and crocodile tears just REMEMBER Loma had NO PROBLEM with the loss. And made ZERO excuses for it. He said "I didn't listen to my corner" "I'll learn from this and become a better fighter"
      You do know majority of his losses came when the guy was a kid (I believe turned pro at 15) fighting grown men. He is not a great fighter but the guy is tough as nails and is a very good fighter. This was Loma's 2nd pro fight vs a 2 division world champion who used many veteran tactics to win a split decision. How many other fighters take on such competition in their 2nd fight? Mind you no excuses just facts.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
        You do know majority of his losses came when the guy was a kid (I believe turned pro at 15) fighting grown men. He is not a great fighter but the guy is tough as nails and is a very good fighter. This was Loma's 2nd pro fight vs a 2 division world champion who used many veteran tactics to win a split decision. How many other fighters take on such competition in their 2nd fight? Mind you no excuses just facts.
        People just look at records without context. Don't even try

Comment

Further more- this guy just used his own logic against himself

Comment

A bum? Your arguement became completely invalid by refering to Salido as a bum. Salido is a very good fighter, 2 division world champ multiple fight of the year honors. Bums do not accomplish those things. Loma has made attempts to avenge Salido priced himself out. Not to mention it was only Loma's 2nd fight can you name a fighter who has fought a 2 division world champ in just his 2nd fight? Nope didnt think so.
            Thirteen losses and four draws = BUM!!!!

Living in a fantasy world is all well good, but don't try to force us into it as well.

Thirteen losses and four draws in 43 fights? Give me a break!

Comment

lomachenko is the goods but his RESUME isnt worthy of p4p.
              he has 8 fights 1 loss.
              so in 16 fights he should have 2 losses if you average it out
              24 fights 3 losses & on & on.
              he has to prove himself among the best. the more he moves up the more his skill gets cancelled out by the size & power of bigger fighters. Mikey Garcia is THE man at 135 & he's almost filled out enough to get ready to move up to 140 and has just as much skill as loma so its not really in favor of loma in any way but thats a 60/40 fight in my eyes in favor of mikey garcia

Comment

Originally posted by KaidouTheBeast View Post
                That is a fight i want to see...but davis promoter wont let him near lomachenko..
                they will take a big beating and screw all of their plans
                I hope they eventually do though. I like to see belts unified.

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
                  Thirteen losses and four draws = BUM!!!!

Living in a fantasy world is all well good, but don't try to force us into it as well.

Thirteen losses and four draws in 43 fights? Give me a break!
                  Dude you are a joke, seriously dont know **** about boxing if you call Salido a bum. We'll leave it at that.

Comment

Originally posted by Diegosome1 View Post
                    People just look at records without context. Don't even try
                    I don't??? I think with the proper management Salido AND Darnell Boone could/SHOULD of been WAY BETTER!!!! Then just gatekeepers.

I mean for Boone you don't knock down Andre Ward and KO Adonis Stevenson in 6 if you don't have skill. Lara looked like DOG SHT against him. And you don't SD Kovalov if your not good.

Salido??? Where to begin??? Lose to FUTURE HOFamer JMM by UD.

UD HEAVY Favorite Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero 8-4 rounds.

Lose to Yuriorkis Gamboa by UD

Pretty much RUIN 6-1 favorite Juan Manuel Lopez

Get a TD loss against Mikey Garcia after picking yourself up a bunch of times...

Beat Lomachenko where HE even has no problem with the decision. Unlike his FANS.

And give Francisco Vargas a run for his $$$$

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      And he's right...

"World Series of Boxing
                      Prior to turning professional, Lomachenko competed in the lightweight division of the now-defunct World Series of Boxing (WSB) from January to May 2013. Despite having six fights in this tournament, some outlets would later claim that those fights should have counted towards Lomachenko's professional record prior to his official debut later that year, due to the lack of headgear and rounds being scored using the ten-point must system in WSB."

The World Series of Boxing or WSB is a professional international boxing competition that allows the professional boxers to maintain Olympic eligibility.

Each participating boxer is drafted by one of a number of international franchises and can earn money by taking part in professional-style bouts.

If you gonna bag on someone and try and make them look ****** you should know what your talking about. IMO.
                      But the fact,
                      Loma still has 9 fights as a pro...so id you count WSB on every boxer pro records they records will be different right now lol ..

Comment

Working...
                      X