Comments Thread For: Vasyl Lomachenko Punishes and Stops Jason Sosa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by King_ View Post
    Okay, he has 16 pro fights.

PERCEPTION CHANGE!!!! He's not a 5 division champ all the way up to 147, by his 16th fight!!

I ain't mad at you. I just said he found a loop hole so he could still fight in the Olympics. I give two craps about his extra 6 fights... Yes, what he did was VERY impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      I ain't mad at you. I just said he found a loop hole so he could still fight in the Olympics. I give two craps about his extra 6 fights... Yes, what he did was VERY impressive.
      Bro they were fighting with sock em boppers.

More like a semi-pro warm up league for the big leagues

Comment

Originally posted by Verus View Post
        Hector had a great chin, but he was never stopped by elite fighters like Trinidad, Chavez and De La Hoya because he was mostly running and grabbing.
        88 fights tells me no way in hell does Lom or Floyd stop Camacho.

Comment

The Axe Man decapitated the 2013 FOTY. Just stop. Imagine if Walters and GRJ were still undefeated champions and never fought Lomachenko...

You'd be saying Lomachenko isn't legit until he fights someone like them
          I would never say anything of the sort. Loma is in my P4P rankings. He belongs. Hell I'm a CanYellow fan and I put Loma higher. I was disappointed he had to waste his time on Sosa but it is what it is. He's kind of stuck between two REALLY good divisions. If I had it my way...I would pay PICK $$$$ to watch any of these combos

Loma / Santa Cruz
          Loma / Frampton
          Loma / Garcia
          Loma / Linares

Heck anyone of those combos I'm down for? Garcia / Santa Cruz. GOOD times to be a BOXING fan. This year is the best I've seen in YEARS.

Comment

Bro they were fighting with sock em boppers.

More like a semi-pro warm up league for the big leagues
            Tru the gloves were 10 oz instead of 8 but still the no headgear and yes they has KO's even with the bigger gloves.

Comment

You're picking at straws here. What about the fact that this man is a two division champ in 9 pro fights don't you understand?

Floyd, Manny, Wlad, every ATG basically in history is fighting club fighters at the point that Lomachenko is at in his career.

He beat two world class fighters in GRJ and Walters, outclassing them easily, not because they arent talented, they couldn't test him because he's too good........ in 9 fights, the same amount of fights where Floyd and Manny were fighting plumbers.

What exactly are you arguing and what are you trying to prove?

Nothing to argue about. You saying floyd and manny were fighting club fighters after 9 fights?? They turned pro as teenagers not at like 25 like loma. Floyd had accomplished a ton more at the same age. It's simple you d!ck riding or something cuz i never spoke down on loma i actually like the guy but yall trying to convince somebody hes the best ever is ridiculous! And him being a two division champ after 9 fights are great but look who he beat for the belts haha yall are funny

Comment

Nicolas Walters and Gary Russell Jr aren't real talents?

Why bother. Folks are grasping at straws!!

Comment

Originally posted by 619 southpaw View Post
                  Nothing to argue about. You saying floyd and manny were fighting club fighters after 9 fights?? They turned pro as teenagers not at like 25 like loma. Floyd had accomplished a ton more at the same age. It's simple you d!ck riding or something cuz i never spoke down on loma i actually like the guy but yall trying to convince somebody hes the best ever is ridiculous! And him being a two division champ after 9 fights are great but look who he beat for the belts haha yall are funny
                  Ha Ha

I would just LOVEEE to see your ATG list, my god how fun dissecting all of those fighters resumes would be

Lemme guess: all your ATGs started fighting in their teens, so they all have club fighters by fight number 9, but ITS OKAY, because they were all teens right?

your ATG list holds the key to this discussion. Go ahead, let's hear it. Who are the top 20 fighters of all time, in your opinion?

Comment

Dude you're the one bragging about a twenty-nine-year-old with nine fights and a two division champ. You brought that up I'm just saying at the same age guys have done way more. I can only speak about Fighters coming up in my era that I watched just off the top of my head I would have to say Hagler Hitman Hearns Sugar Ray Floyd Mayweather Trinidad Juan Manuel Marquez Pacquiao Roy Jones jr. Lennox Lewis I know I'm missing some but basically the same Fighters most people have in their top 20 during the eighties nineties and 2000. What's yours?

Comment

Haha look at these ppl scrambling to find someone that will ko him lmao. This guys the best fighter of the last 50 yrs. Any one with eye sight knows this. He beats pac and mayweather right now no catchweight either. Just whatever weight they come in at. Believe that

Comment

Working...
                      X