No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vasyl Lomachenko Punishes and Stops Jason Sosa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    HUGE difference between Sosa and Garcia. Sosa was a 25-1 underdog for a REASON!!! Also Sosa shouldn't even of been in the ring with Loma. He has like 100 draws. Was TKO's by Tre'Sean Wiggins.

Sosa was ranked like #9 or 10 at that weight class. Cool Loma BEAT the bum he was suppose to beat. Let's NOW put him in the HOFame!!!
    So schooling the way he's doing to Russel, Martinez, Walters was not too good for you right?
    Yup, haters gonna hate...
    Haha

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      I'm glad Lomachenko looked good against a 25-1 under dog. I would hope ANY P4P boxer would look good against the #9 or 10th best guy in your division. Sosa was just what I thought he would be. A punching bag to showboat with. When someone is good and doesn't sit there letting you tee-off on them all day you'll get fight more like what Salido did to him.

STYLES make fights. You let a technician continually to set up on you and then let them keep resetting up on you... Your DONE!!!! I mean we ALL saw the fight. Sosa had no D, C, or even a B-plan. He was TAILORED made for Loma. I don't know ANYONE who thought Sosa had even REMOTELY a shot of winning.

Will you look at that??? Jason Sosa is a Top Skank fighter. Bob Arum is NOT going to let Lomachenko fight Mikey Garcia. Only an RTARD belives that!

Mark my WORDS his NEXT fight will be against another Top Rank fighter for double dipping Bob....Let's see???
      Who would Bob Arum give up???

Felix Verdejo?? Nahh probably not him. Too soon, plus he can still build Felix up more.
      Juan Diaz??? Maybe? Has a lot of experience and should be a safe fight.
      Manny Pac??? Be a good PPV fight but Pac probably wants a couple of more fights before retiring.
      Oscar Valdez??? Maybe. And it would count as a WBO mandatory.
      Miguel Marriaga??? Interesting??

Most likely going to be Valdez or Marriaga. Bob Arum will say Salido wants to much and so does everyone else not signed with TR and spin it on them.
      So i guess you think russel, martinez and walters are tailored made for loma too right?

Comment

Originally posted by KaidouTheBeast View Post
        So i guess you think russel, martinez and walters are tailored made for loma too right?
        I know Garcia is WAY better than all 3 you mentioned. I also know Garcia won't even be close to a 25-1 dog. In fact a LOT of ppl will bet Garcia to win.

Comment

Are all Loma fans emotional lil girls like u???

Comment

Originally posted by Diegosome1 View Post
            The 0 that mayweather harps about screwed up your head

Boxing wasn't like this
            Naw not at all. He as about 12-13 fight. And a loss to a cat who already has 10 plus losses on his resume. How in the fuuck does that qualify for p4p. I wonder if Wilder, Spence had 12-13 fights and a loss to a dude like Salido would you crown them p4p? Absolutely not cause you don't now.

Comment

Originally posted by future hendrixx View Post
              he only has 9 fights. this is the total record of all opponents so far : 267 wins - 25 losses - 13 draws.

that's impressive resume with just 9 fights.

after 9 fights spence opponent record: 63 wins - 22 losses- 9 draws.

after 21 fights his biggest scalp is algieri. loma beating walters is more impressive.

So this cat has 9 fights and a loss to a cat with 10 plus? Man get the fuuck outta here. This dude is not in the top 20-30 let alone p4p. His resume is pure garbage, he needs WAY more fights and out of 9 he has an L to Salido facts.

Comment

So schooling the way he's doing to Russel, Martinez, Walters was not too good for you right?
                Yup, haters gonna hate...
                Haha
                Lomachenko is a fantastic fighter, and very fun to watch. But I think the Lomachenko diehards vastly overrate Russell and Walters. Don't get me wrong, they're good fighters. But Russell is champion because he beat a guy that's pretty much been a journeyman his entire career in Gonzolaz. He just punches hard and had a perfect champion in front of him in Mares to pull off an upset. And in Walters, you have a guy who's best wins came against guys that did their best work at flyweight and bantamweight. And clearly on the downside of their careers. Again, Lomachenko is an excellent fighter. But let's stop pretending that he's been out there laying waste to a who's who of surefire future HOF'rs.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
                  U juss mad cuz Loma ain't a slick bruvva doe.

Less than 10 fights and he's already a 2 division world champion with wins over slick afro' s like G. Russel Jr and Quitalas Walters. Stay mad.
                  Stay mad??? He has an L to Salido he is not that slick! Facts

Comment

Originally posted by bluzi View Post
                    Did i say he is P4P best fighter ? you wont be able to find it anywhere cuz i never said it , but the entire Salido lose is getting out of hand thats all and thats my point , holding that lose against him like it takes away everything he does or will do is lame , he takes a really hard road to stardom going through very tough fights , he is an amazing fighter (maybe the best amateur ever) , also yes Rigo is a really up there in my opinion as well.
                    Here is a list of fighters who lost early in their career and are considered ATG :
                    * Henry Armstrong.
                    * Jack Dempsey.
                    * Sonny Liston.
                    * Bernard Hopkins.
                    * Monzon.
                    * Manny Pac

After ALL of these fighters you forgot Marquez by the way. Who in the hell was calling them P4P after 9 fights? That's hella disrespectful. Amateurs and pros are two different leagues. It sounds good the amateurs I am speaking pro fights. He is small time when it comes to pro fights he needs to get his weight up, then start talking p4p.

Right now he is not making the cuts.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                      88 fights tells me no way in hell does Lom or Floyd stop Camacho.
                      I agree with that. Neither has the explosiveness of Trinidad or the punishing body shots of Chavez Sr and they couldn't stop Camacho. Nonetheless it is painful to watch YouTube videos of Hector run and grab for his life when he fought these fighters.

Comment

Working...
                      X