No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vasyl Lomachenko Punishes and Stops Jason Sosa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by richardt View Post
    No, we are talking about the 130 pound version. Watch some footage. He was explosive as hell. Thats the version I am talking about.
    Got it! Sometimes I am a bit slow. He was younger and smaller but with good power then.

Comment

Originally posted by Verus View Post
      Got it! Sometimes I am a bit slow. He was younger and smaller but with good power then.
      Lets just PUT Lomachenko in the BOXING HOFAME right NOW!!!!

He BEAT BAD @ss 25-1 underdog Jason Sosa!!!!

Comment

Loma is very skilled; however, I believe if he faces Mickey Vasyl would have a very hard time. M. Garcia is a very good counter puncher and has power and very good hand speed. Loma has superior foot work but I doubt if that would be enough to ensure a victory for the Ukrainian boxer. I hope the fight between Loma-Mickey will happen in the near future. That fight would be something special.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
          Floyd was just as skilled. Just as fast. Better defensively. And hit a helluva lot harder. He would stop Lomachenko in the late rounds.
          Right, because Lomachenko has been stopped so many times.

Comment

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
            You're right. He's fought a who's who of guys that are as good or better than Floyd was at 130, and they couldn't stop him. What the hell was I thinking?

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
              You're right. He's fought a who's who of guys that are as good or better than Floyd was at 130, and they couldn't stop him. What the hell was I thinking?
              Right, because Mayweather was known for his unbelievable punching power.

Comment

Right, because Mayweather was known for his unbelievable punching power.
                And Gary Russell Jr. will NEVER be a Sugar Shane Mosley.

And Salido will NEVER be JACK SHT to a CanYellow, Castillo and the LATE Diego.

POS!!! GTFO here with you LomaSUKN ball lickn self.

Comment

I used to like Lomachenko but his fans are BEYOND FKN ******!!!! They think Gary Russell Jr. is > Mosley??? And Salido is BETTER than Oscar De La Hoya... SMH.

Comment

Hey tell me how AWESONE Jason Sosa was??? Hype him up homey??? Tell me he's ALI, Mosley, Tyson, ALL rolled up in 1???

Come on HOMEY??? Tell me how Gary ALWAYS RETIRING Russell Jr. is BETTER than Sugar Shane Mosley??? Or 14 loss Salido is better than Oscar???

Casual fans are a JOKE!!! And you are CASUAL 101 x 1000%.

Comment

**** fans be like Mosely AIN't SHT!!!!

They think this ASS CLOWN Russell Jr. is BETTER...

Comment

Working...
                      X