No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vasyl Lomachenko Punishes and Stops Jason Sosa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Poppo168 View Post
    We're talking about best wins you ****ing maggot! Are you ******ed or something? Spence has beaten nobody so deserves to be nowhere near a pfp list, I'd smack the shit out if you in real life you faggot.

Your boyfriend Spence is going to be murdered against his first real test in Brook.

It's like you think a loss ends someone's career or something

SHUT YOUR F@GGOT ASS UP PUSSIE...... Give me your account f@ggot MAN DOWNNNNNN

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
      SHUT YOUR F@GGOT ASS UP PUSSIE...... Give me your account f@ggot MAN DOWNNNNNN
      Lmaooooooo

Comment

Hahaha this is the saddest shít I've ever seen, I forgot you'd even existed. Well done to Spence
        Eat those words pussie.... MAN DOWN!!!!!!!!!! I told your f@ggot ass. Kiss the ring

Comment

Lmaooooooo
          ANOTHER BODY!!!!!!!!!! Under my belt.... Bow down don't EVER question my knowledge

Comment

ANOTHER BODY!!!!!!!!!! Under my belt.... Bow down don't EVER question my knowledge
            We were talking about pfp at the time, not who's pfp now. I'd agree he's now probably broken into the pfp list.

Comment

We were talking about pfp at the time, not who's pfp now. I'd agree he's now probably broken into the pfp list.
              Bow down!!!!!!!!!!!!! You said and I quote "He will get murdered by Brook in his first real test" You were outside your mind saying that ****** shyt.

I like Kell Brook so this is nothing against him. But haters hating on Spence are tripping. I'm coming after helmets

Comment

Bow down!!!!!!!!!!!!! You said and I quote "He will get murdered by Brook in his first real test" You were outside your mind saying that ****** shyt.

I like Kell Brook so this is nothing against him. But haters hating on Spence are tripping. I'm coming after helmets
                Gayest thing ive ever read, lmao!

Comment

Gayest thing ive ever read, lmao!
                  Shut your f@ggot ass up pussie and kiss the ring. I told your ****** ass Spence would win and was the truth. You kept hating. Eat that crow f@ggot don't EVER question me again pussie.

Comment

Shut your f@ggot ass up pussie and kiss the ring. I told your ****** ass Spence would win and was the truth. You kept hating. Eat that crow f@ggot don't EVER question me again pussie.
                    Lol, this obviously means a lot to you. Must've been a long hard month thinking about this. Could be worse, I could live in your dirty American ****** ay?

Comment

Lol, this obviously means a lot to you. Must've been a long hard month thinking about this. Could be worse, I could live in your dirty American ****** ay?

Naw I feel good!! Eat that crow pussie... And I live good F@ggot! I told you chump. MANNNNN DOWNNNN!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X