No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vasyl Lomachenko Punishes and Stops Jason Sosa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by King_ View Post
    You're also allowed to you know, make a fist in professional boxing, which you couldn't do in WSB completely... so uh, yeah.......

??? So your saying Loma won it buy slapping ppl??? GTFO here with that BS!

This LOOKS like REAL boxing to me you LYING @sshole.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      Both those guys RETIRE after every fight. Walters is DONE! He now has the WORST name you can call any boxer...

Gary talks more about fighting than actually fighting. 2015 1 fight. 2016 1 fight. Holy SHT!!! His 2017 fight is almost here and then he will RETIRE until 2018.
      The Axe Man decapitated the 2013 FOTY. Just stop. Imagine if Walters and GRJ were still undefeated champions and never fought Lomachenko...

You'd be saying Lomachenko isn't legit until he fights someone like them

Comment

Nicolas Walters and Gary Russell Jr aren't real talents?

They're DEFINITELY talented dont get me wrong. Are any of them on the pfp list or even dominating there weight division? To put him ahead of multiple fighters who have fought much better Talent is crazy to me. Like I said before he is definitely the goods but for people to crown him like he's one of the best ever and his best fights are against Gary Russell Jr and Nicholas Walters is ridiculous

Comment

??? So your saying Loma won it buy slapping ppl??? GTFO here with that BS!

This LOOKS like REAL boxing to me you LYING @sshole.

Are you ******? Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying. WSB was more or less of a slap-fast, if that's what you consider fighting without making a full fist with your knuckles?

Lomachenko said himself you couldn't fully make a fist with WSB gloves. But if you wanna consider that pro boxing, by all means go ahead.

What is it gonna change? SO Lomachenko is a two division champ and already fought world class fighters by his 16th fight, instead of 9? Okay. Lol
          Last edited by King_; 04-09-2017, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Only an @ss CLOWN would not consider this pro boxing....

Comment

Are you ******? Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying. WSB was more or less of a slap-fast, if that's what you consider fighting without making a full fist with your knuckles?

Lomachenko said himself you couldn't fully make a fist with WSB gloves.

Comment

Only an @ss CLOWN would not consider this pro boxing....

Okay, he has 16 pro fights.

PERCEPTION CHANGE!!!! He's not a 5 division champ all the way up to 147, by his 16th fight!!

Comment

Lomachenko said himself you couldn't fully make a fist with WSB gloves. But if you wanna consider that pro boxing, by all means go ahead.

What is it gonna change? SO Lomachenko is a two division champ and already fought world class fighters by his 16th fight, instead of 9? Okay. Lol
                  Yeah homey got a nice blackeye from slapping. How F'n dumb are you???

Comment

Originally posted by Verus View Post
                    Hector was a punch and grab type. He would hold on for dear life when he got tabbed. It was embarrassing.
                    No, we are talking about the 130 pound version. Watch some footage. He was explosive as hell. Thats the version I am talking about.

Comment

Yeah homey got a nice blackeye from slapping. How F'n dumb are you???
                      Did you really just say that?

Time to log off and recharge, bud..

Comment

Working...
                      X