Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward: Alvarez KO Humbled Kovalev, Made Him Listen To McGirt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    I was being kind. Felony assault is far worse than saying DV.

I didn't post or imply you were siding with him because he was white. I didn't say he wasn't presumed innocent, I just found it odd that you giving him credit for guts and character for a situation he created himself. and given the context because I can't imagine a number of other fighters given the same credit for a self created criminal situation.
    You don't know whether he created the situation himself or not.

I'm giving my own take on Kovalev,. What other people may or may not say about other fighters doesn't come into it.

Comment

why are you guys so HURT? hes only telling the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
        You got the end on my last post, dummy. Just keep reading that until you're educated on the topic.
        Hold on you responded to say what exactly?? I knew you pride wouldn’t allow yo to leave on that note but oshoud summon that same pride and justify what you write. Th s all I ask. You have responded 3 times and all that I have clarified from your post ithat you are annoyed at the decision. Then you pat yourself on the back and tell yourself you are educated on the topic. Lmao . Ok I’m dismissed you were right

The end

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          You don't know whether he created the situation himself or not.

I'm giving my own take on Kovalev,. What other people may or may not say about other fighters doesn't come into it.
          Yes we do. It's not like he denies being there with her.

Just found the comment odd as I have never seen someone get credit for excelling under these circumstances.

Comment

Pivots to ***** and racism because you are getting called on your hypocrisy regarding woman beaters. Sad.
            You're just mad that ***** isn't a brutha lol

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
              You're just mad that ***** isn't a brutha lol
              If he was then most of his supporters would feel about him the same way about him that his haters do.

Comment

Yes we do. It's not like he denies being there with her.

Just found the comment odd as I have never seen someone get credit for excelling under these circumstances.
                Kovalev has completly denied all the allegations against him.

I've never seen anybody fight for a world title with charges so serious hanging over him, let alone a month before going to court and coming off a ko defeat to the same opponent. Have you?

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                  When did Kovalev beat Ward? I looked at boxrec I all said Ward was undefeated.Please send me the link
                  In the first fight!

Now, there are honest people in the world and Dishonest people in the world, you seem to have picked your side already. Keep lying to yourself if it makes you feel good, just don't drag others into it.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    Kovalev has completly denied all the allegations against him.

I've never seen anybody fight for a world title with charges so serious hanging over him, let alone a month before going to court and coming off a ko defeat to the same opponent. Have you?
                    Yes but I posted he hasn't denied being there with her, hence it is a self created problem.

Coming off a KO defeat no. I believe Floyd/Corrales had a similar environment but not exactly the same. Floyd/Cotto was also comparable, but not exactly the same. Broner just fought Manny under a similar situation.

The point is that performance after being accused of felony assault and being allowed to fight isn't gutsy or a sign of character.

Comment

If he was then most of his supporters would feel about him the same way about him that his haters do.
                      Money talks. Now that Kovalev has officially gained his paycheck let's see how the victim's team proceeds. The settlement could be non disclosed. Depending on the type of lawyers, for instance if they were to reference Floyd Mayweather Jr. who served time, the victim's party could take it further. Kovalev is advised not to talk about the incident. Truth is we don't know what he knows. How much is Kovalev willing to give up. Truth is we don't know the full details of the assault or who to blame?

Comment

Working...
                      X