Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward: Alvarez KO Humbled Kovalev, Made Him Listen To McGirt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    Kovalev has completly denied all the allegations against him.

I've never seen anybody fight for a world title with charges so serious hanging over him, let alone a month before going to court and coming off a ko defeat to the same opponent. Have you?
    Well Ali did several times. He knew he was guilty in the eyes of the law and fought basically with his existence on the line.

I’m quite sure several others have fought with serious court dates looming, still credit to Kovalev for keeping his focus whether he is a thug scumbag or victim of a gold digger.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      Well Ali did several times. He knew he was guilty in the eyes of the law and fought basically with his existence on the line.

I’m quite sure several others have fought with serious court dates looming, still credit to Kovalev for keeping his focus whether he is a thug scumbag or victim of a gold digger.
      Like I just said to Big Dunn, I posted that comment about Kovalev because he is constantly being smeared at this forum as a weak minded quitter who can't handle pressure.

If you're talking about the Ali ... well, he was "the greatest"

Nuff said!

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        or victim of a gold digger.
        The world and level of gold digging has its P4P too. Usually Gold diggers are open to *** with high figures. It would make more sense for the woman to have been open to intercourse and proceed with bribery afterwards. Instead, a Gold Digger somehow forces some gentlemen to break her nose, all while Kovalev has a history of alcoholism. If Kovalev has any history of domestic abuse along with being intoxicated that's going to make his defense worse, regardless if he wasn't the person who broke the lady's face.

Kovalev could have a separate defense from the man who assaulted the woman, the guy he was hanging with. It's all about that accomplice willing to take a fall if there's time involved.

Comment

He's a good trainer for Kov at this point of his career. Kov is more likely to pay full attention now.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
            Did you know that Kovalev out threw Ward in 5 of the last 6 rounds and out landed Ward in 3 of the last 6 rounds and that includes power punches? Now.... if you want to automatically say he won the entire 2nd half of the fight, what do you have that supports that other than the judges garbage score cards?

Here's the real news for ya.......Ward got dropped and didn't win 7 rounds legitimately while not dropping Kovalev. That means he lost. Period.
            Next you will be saying Ward inadvertently admitted he was out punched. I believe you. What more do you want me to do? I can’t reverse the decision or get a confession out of him. You just have to grudgingly move on with all the knowledge you have on the subject

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
              To tell you to stfu because you're an idiot and had been dismissed already
              That’s a lot of built up emotion you have there all that I asked you for some evidence now you want to verbally assault me because you are coming on. Keep your evidence and shove it up your pu55y

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                In the first fight!

Now, there are honest people in the world and Dishonest people in the world, you seem to have picked your side already. Keep lying to yourself if it makes you feel good, just don't drag others into it.
                If I was to say to you you are a judgemental idiot you will honestly tell me you are not but in actual fact you are being dishonest.

A person can be honest in some things and dishonest in other things it’s not as cut and dry as putting individuals in 2 groups. Lmao. You do know your upbringing and your experiences shape the way you see things. We may both watch a fight and we see the outcome totally different. Would I view you as dishonest if you didn’t share my opinion? Maybe Wilder vs Fury our opinions may well be different. It so happens I’m very dishonest so that was a lucky guess on your part but nevertheless very outlandish

Comment

Well, I for a fact know the true Kobe story, which none of you guys know. This time I am not kidding around.
                  Oh do you usually kid around? What kind of gossip merchant are you? Bragging about knowing a man’s dirty laundry .what kind of freak are you?

Comment

Sending you a message now
                    You female

Comment

Props to Kovalev for coming back from his first legitimate loss with a big win.

I actually had a bit of $ on him to get KO'd again so lost money on the fight. I thought he was too old and stubborn to change his approach. When I saw the shape he was in at the weigh ins I knew my bet was in trouble. Disappointing effort by Alvarez, as Ward mentioned he didn't really pressure Kovalev.

Well played to Kovalev. Looking forwards to his next fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X