Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward: Alvarez KO Humbled Kovalev, Made Him Listen To McGirt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
    Check out the first fight, you will see coWard on his phunky azz
    If I simply checked out the Fury fight I would see fury on his arse twice. What’s your point??

Comment

Ward is spot on ! I like ol Dre now because he ate some HUMBLE PIE AS WELL AS KOVALEV!!! It may NOT taste good BUT it’s good for ya!!

Pac definitely got it right using Scripture Jeremiah 9:23,24

Pride always goes before destruction ALWAYS!!

Humility HELPED Kovlev not the other way around😃

Comment

Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
        Check out the first fight, you will see coWard on his phunky azz
        Guess that proves Wilder won vs Fury

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
          When did Kovalev beat Ward? I looked at boxrec I all said Ward was undefeated.Please send me the link
          Stop trippin. Ward even knows he lost that fight.

Comment

Ward is absolutely right, Kov had no choice but to listen or his demise was coming!

He understood everything was on the line at age 35 and slowing down, he needed this win!

He went back to the Kovalev who listened to JDJ before he fought Hopkins and was humble!

A Kovalev who fights smart is a more dangerous opponent than the one who goes looking for the KO every round, only his age and punch resistance will be his downfall if he continues to listen to his corner!

Comment

well andre at least alvarez has a real true legit win over kovalev, u got dropped and clearly lost the first fight and then the second, u cant cheat much better than that one

all u had to do was win the fight cleanly and u couldnt even do that

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                Stop trippin. Ward even knows he lost that fight.
                I know he told me he told you

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                  I know he told me he told you
                  He's inadvertently said as much in the media. I follow the sport. Closely. Maybe you don't. But that's cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                    He's inadvertently said as much in the media. I follow the sport. Closely. Maybe you don't. But that's cool.
                    Oh he did really so let’s get your take how he inadvertently said as much in the media . Please said a link . Let’s hope your vivid imagination is not playing tricks on you . You follow the sport so confirm what you are saying.

The operative word in your statement is inadvertently, meaning accidentally, or without intention told the media he lost. I know for a fact he has never said openly he lost so whatever you send you have just interpreted wrong. I thought he was lucky to get the nod but make me laugh and show me the series of events that led you to believe he INADVERTENTLY admitted to the media he lost LMAO

Comment

Ward is kinda right. Alvarez inflicted Kovalevs first loss and he the Krusher responded like a champ.

Comment

Working...
                      X