No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mosley: Pacquiao's Power Could Be Key With Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Evol View Post
    Exactly! And that's something Shane didn't do or even come close to it so how can U sit there and give me ur definition of movements and then say Shane showed movements in the manny fight?? Like i I said atleast with Manny he is making u miss by ducking and then turning u around. Thats movements to me, Shane in the PAC fight was "running" but I guess u can say that's movements since he's moving lol. PAC in the rios fight, that's "effective movements", PAC in the 6rds against marg towards the end, that's not effective movements that's "running" just like what Shane did. I'm just keeping it 100 here.
    I didn't give you my definition, I gave what has always been the accepted definition. You can't just highlight the part you did. You seem to have your own definition and seem to have tailored it specifically to what manny did in the rios fight. I don't get why you feel the need to do that.

As you posted Manny ducked to avoid the punch and rios missed. Movement is about avoiding the "stalker" who is tying to cut off the ring and corner you.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
      Canelo doesn't even have good power. He was fighting guys that weren't even Jr.Middles and he couldn't hurt them. He's a decent fighter but so over rated because he's Mexican and he looks different.
      You can say that again, he has been kept away from punchers his entire career. The next guy up for him is no stepping stone. I'm willing to bet that he will find himself looking up at Angulo standing over him and grinning. He will taste the canvas in that fight, bet on it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        I didn't give you my definition, I gave what has always been the accepted definition. You can't just highlight the part you did. You seem to have your own definition and seem to have tailored it specifically to what manny did in the rios fight. I don't get why you feel the need to do that.

As you posted Manny ducked to avoid the punch and rios missed. Movement is about avoiding the "stalker" who is tying to cut off the ring and corner you.
        I showed u what I think the difference between movements and running in boxing is, I even pointed out the PAC vs marg fight in the 6rd. I know u know more about boxing so don't sit there and Act like what Mosley did in the PAC fight is movements. Sure it might be movements since he's moving away but to most people that's running, just like what I said PAC did In the marg fight in the 6rd.

Pac's movements with rios is in no way the same as what Shane did with manny. And to answer ur last sentence that's why I put "effective movements". Because if u move then technically that's "movements" but it's not effective movements, u know where I'm getting at. Manny made rios missed turn him around and then guess what? He throws 2-3 punches at rios. Mosley backed away as PAC is coming and guess what? Mosley continue to back away.

Comment

Originally posted by k1llu View Post
          Manny's power is massively overrated
          i never knew you got in the ring with him. I'll take moaley's word, someone who actually got in the ring with him, over some keyboard warrior.

Comment

I would've said Pacquiao's speed not power.

Posted from krikya360.com App for Android

Comment

Even in the marg fight in the 6rd when PAC got hurt and "ran" across the ring lol PAC immediately turn around and engage marg and even got the best of that exchange, while most boxers would have just grab hold and wait for the bell.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing2020 View Post
                Pac couldn't even KO face first, lightweight, punchbag Rios. I don't think his power bothers Floyd at all, if he connects. He will be in for a boxing lesson, though, taught by Prof. Mayweather Jr.
                May be it's because rios is a tough son of bit ch who had never been stopped and never came close to ever being stopped with a great chin who clammed the fu ck up the whole fight. smh

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                  I showed u what I think the difference between movements and running in boxing is, I even pointed out the PAC vs marg fight in the 6rd. I know u know more about boxing so don't sit there and Act like what Mosley did in the PAC fight is movements. Sure it might be movements since he's moving away but to most people that's running, just like what I said PAC did In the marg fight in the 6rd.

Pac's movements with rios is in no way the same as what Shane did with manny. And to answer ur last sentence that's why I put "effective movements". Because if u move then technically that's "movements" but it's not effective movements, u know where I'm getting at. Manny made rios missed turn him around and then guess what? He throws 2-3 punches at rios. Mosley backed away as PAC is coming and guess what? Mosley continue to back away.
                  The only people who call that running are Pac fans and fans new to boxing who falsely believe every fight is going to be a toughman style brawl.

Movement is more about the body and its positioning in the ring. What manny did was duck or slip a punch. If you want to call it movement because you feel it refutes my criticism of manny so be it.

Manny tends to stalk his opponenets so they have to move to avoid getting stuck in the corner or, once cornered, they have to move to get out. Head movement, ie ducking, slipping punches and negating their power, is something different.

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
                    Mayweather loves a face first boxer, that what Pac is. No defense and tries to out punch his opponent, that's how Marquez got one on him.
                    That's why Floyd is nowhere to be found right now!

Comment

Shane's a politician now. And he flip flops. No more shakes, no more ko's.

Comment

Working...
                      X