No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mosley: Pacquiao's Power Could Be Key With Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fluid04 View Post
    Lol...Mosley kills me he predicted same thing with Canelo...let me compare when Mayweather fought Mosley he had the power advantage, comparable speed, height advantage, reach advantage, experience... And that equaled?????? What power has Manny showed since he started Drug testing?? PAC fans be honest?? I like PAC but he is not on Mayweather level
    It's Apparent FRAUD dose not agree with U; if BOY thought He could Beat Pac,
    ROIDWEATHER wouldn't have come up with all the SMOKE SCREEN B.S.To AVOID the
    Humiliation of the BEATING Pac would have Delivered!!!

Why did Your Hero PUNK OUT, and not make the Highest Grossing Boxing Fight, in History???
    Last edited by jbpanama; 01-27-2014, 10:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
      Just make this fight happen already.
      So Sorry, but we can't get LANCE ROIDWEATHER to Man Up!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
        Pacquiao's power would definitely bother Floyd.
        That's why LANCE the ROIDMASTER, has continued to PUNK OUT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
          ^^^^true. Floyd level is the health come first level. I have never frankly heard of a fighter that's afraid for his health until Floyd.
          Lance has to Protect his A$$, and the Precious "0"...
          That's why He's Ducked every legit Challenge for OVER 10 YEARS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Last week, future boxing hall-of-famer "Sugar" Shane Mosley arrived in the Philippines Tuesday morning to start up plans of staging a benefit boxing card for the victims of typhoon Yolanda.

While Mosley discussed the details of his Philippine visit, the amiable American boxer could not avoid questions about the much-talked about match between welterweights Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao.

The 42-year-old Mosley is one of few fighters who had the opportunity to fight both Mayweather and Pacquiao. [Click Here To Read More]
            Much respect to Shane but he's just dead wrong and simple logic proves that. Manny hasn't had a KO since November 2009, quite the opposite he's the one that's been KO'd and quite soundly. So with that in mind let me see if I'm getting this right? Pac couldn't KO Clottey, Margarito, Mosley, Marquez or Bradley but he'll somehow manage to KO or even hurt the world's most elusive boxer, seriously?

Comment

Originally posted by Brandish View Post
              same power he used against flat footed brandon rios lol tell pac to manup and accept floyds new offer and the fight will be made. oh i forgot you probably think floyd shouldnt get paid to beat manny lmao
              U Funny, FRAUD, and his PUNK OUT Demands,
              are just a Smokescreen to AVOID a Serious A$$ WHIPPIN.

Biggest Grossing FIGHT in History, and we can't get Lance "MONEY"
              FRAUDWEATHER to come to the Line and defend His FADING BRAND!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
                Much respect to Shane but he's just dead wrong and simple logic proves that. Manny hasn't had a KO since November 2009, quite the opposite he's the one that's been KO'd and quite soundly. So with that in mind let me see if I'm getting this right? Pac couldn't KO Clottey, Margarito, Mosley, Marquez or Bradley but he'll somehow manage to KO or even hurt the world's most elusive boxer, seriously?
                LANCE just don't want the BEATING that Manny Brings...
                Pac knows he can't Look too Powerful, or he'll NEVER
                Get CHUMPWEATHER to Man Up, For the Most MONEY
                In the History of the Sport of Boxing!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fluid04 View Post
                  Lol...Mosley kills me he predicted same thing with Canelo...let me compare when Mayweather fought Mosley he had the power advantage, comparable speed, height advantage, reach advantage, experience... And that equaled?????? What power has Manny showed since he started Drug testing?? PAC fans be honest?? I like PAC but he is not on Mayweather level
                  Shane Kills U??? U do appear to be BRAIN DEAD, My Sympathy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
                    LANCE just don't want the BEATING that Manny Brings...
                    Pac knows he can't Look too Powerful, or he'll NEVER
                    Get CHUMPWEATHER to Man Up, For the Most MONEY
                    In the History of the Sport of Boxing!!!
                    Your reasoning isn't just ******ed, oh no, your deficits are far too exquisite to be contained in such muted terms. You are the Mona Lisa of ******ation, your image will stand the test of time and millions will flock to see your utter lack of simple reasoning. ******s from all over the globe will flock too see you just to feel better about about themselves.

You are and will forever be the master of all know nothings. All hail!

Comment

Originally posted by Brandish View Post
                      so floyd was at his best at 154 his 5th weight class lmao man what is your problem with floyd? you seem to have a problem with being objective? are you an alt?
                      Your Right, Lance ROIDWEATHER was at his Best at 135...
                      and Pac at 135 would have kicked his A$$ too!!!

But the Problem has been for the Last 10+ years,
                      Getting the CHUMP to Fight The Best!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X