Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mosley: Pacquiao's Power Could Be Key With Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol @ the Floyd fans saying Mosley is only saying this because he's in the Philippines lol. Mosley said the same Shiiet while he was in the US. Mosley is not saying PAC will beat Floyd he's saying PAC "can" trouble Floyd. Keyword is "can", he's not saying PAC will, he said PAC "can" hurt Floyd. Damm the Floyd fans does not and can't stand anyone even giving other fighters a "chance" of beating Floyd lmao! So damm defensive lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
      Zab didn't get shut out...Shane was already washed up at that point so who cares, he still rocked him with one punch did he not?
      Point is, he's been hit and dropped and rocked pretty bad and it's not out of the realm of possibility it could happen again. I think Floyd wins but to think he won't get hit is ridiculous.
      Shane was super shot when he fought Pacquiao. Floyd May get hit but Manny always gets hit and been KO'd by a smaller fighter. A good defense is equal to a good offense. Why do you think Zab hit Mayweather in the nuts? Dude was on his way out.

Comment

lol @ zab and Mosley getting shut out from Floyd. Ain't nobody was even going that far, did zab and Mosley not hurt Floyd? That's it. Nobody is talking about look what happen after that or look who won the fight.

Comment

I agree that the reach will be a big problem.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
            Shane was super shot when he fought Pacquiao. Floyd May get hit but Manny always gets hit and been KO'd by a smaller fighter. A good defense is equal to a good offense. Why do you think Zab hit Mayweather in the nuts? Dude was on his way out.
            Same reason he started a riot after getting iced by Tzyu..he's a mental midget when things go bad..Shane was shot against both guys. His prime was well before both beat him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
              Same reason he started a riot after getting iced by Tzyu..he's a mental midget when things go bad..Shane was shot against both guys. His prime was well before both beat him up.
              The problem with your arguement is shane refused to fight floyd when he was younger, prime, and heavier than floyd. Have you ever asked yourself why?

Comment

Did this get brought out from an effin thread someone started wtf? Lol its the same ish

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  The problem with your arguement is shane refused to fight floyd when he was younger, prime, and heavier than floyd. Have you ever asked yourself why?
                  I haven't, but I'm sure you have...I understand you think Floyd is the most ducked boxer in history for some reason...Shane was fighting Forrest, Oscar, Winky, and countless other big name quality fighters in his prime and he had already lost numerous times...but he was afraid of getting pitty patted all night against Floyd in his prime I guess?

Comment

Man, I just wish people never put the duck's name in the same sentence as Pacman's and give up hoping the fight will happen. Hmm... I'll be rooting for Bradley and hope Pacman retires. I'm sick of these Money Mayweather/Pacman discussions. They need to end and let Money Mayweather be Money in name only. Hehe...

Comment

Why is the forums like this?? I don't like the new layout

Comment

Working...
                      X