No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mosley: Pacquiao's Power Could Be Key With Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    The other fighters don't move as well as Mosley and floyd moves as well or better so thats why the Mosley fight likely the best evidence regarding cutting off the ring regarding a floyd fight.

If manny can't cut off the ring, doesn't have the speed advantage, and doesn't have the reach advanatge, it will be hard to apply the power. Thats all I'm saying.
    lol just as I thought! by the way can u point out the rounds where Mosley showed his amazing "movements" to get away from pac?? To me "movements" is what PAC showed in the rios fight where rios throws and manny ducked and then spin rios around, that to me is movements, or should I say effective movements. A guy back paddling to avoid punches coming at him is not the same movements but whatever's ain't like I'm gonna get u to agree with that.

Comment

Actually, those two should say they are going to fight floyd next. Each has said exactly the opposite. If you want to put it on floyd go ahead.
      All I've heard recently is Manny saying he wants to fight Floyd...or do you only listen to Floyds words and disregard everything else? I'm not here to argue about it..

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
        lol just as I thought! by the way can u point out the rounds where Mosley showed his amazing "movements" to get away from pac?? To me "movements" is what PAC showed in the rios fight where rios throws and manny ducked and then spin rios around, that to me is movements, or should I say effective movements. A guy back paddling to avoid punches coming at him is not the same movements but whatever's ain't like I'm gonna get u to agree with that.
        Mosley was washed up against Manny and Floyd anyways. Shane in 2003 would have been a different guy against both...

Comment

In the PAC vs rios fight, PAC was making rios turn, rios wasn't walking foward trying to trace manny down, instead he was turning most of the fight. That's movements to me. In the Mosley fight I don't recall Mosley ever turning PAC around like what PAC did to rios. I only saw Mosley moving back.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
            Mosley was washed up against Manny and Floyd anyways. Shane in 2003 would have been a different guy against both...
            True, but I wasn't trying to compare Shane to his younger days, I was just making a point.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
              if thats how you define movement fine with me. I don't think thats how most people would define it. Its side to side, back and forth, keeping the fight in the middle of the ring and not getting trapped in the corner where manny's power and speed become more pronounced.

Manny is a power fighter, you negate his power in part by moving around the ring and fighting from a distance. Its on manny to find a way to counter this. You can criticize it if you wish.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                All I've heard recently is Manny saying he wants to fight Floyd...or do you only listen to Floyds words and disregard everything else? I'm not here to argue about it..
                I've heard the same thing for years. WHat I haven't seen is agreeing to the offer. when I see that, then I will believe the words.

Comment

if thats how you define movement fine with me. I don't think thats how most people would define it. Its side to side, back and forth, keeping the fight in the middle of the ring and not getting trapped in the corner where manny's power and speed become more pronounced.

Manny is a power fighter, you negate his power in part by moving around the ring and fighting from a distance. Its on manny to find a way to counter this. You can criticize it if you wish.
                  Exactly! And that's something Shane didn't do or even come close to it so how can U sit there and give me ur definition of movements and then say Shane showed movements in the manny fight?? Like i I said atleast with Manny he is making u miss by ducking and then turning u around. Thats movements to me, Shane in the PAC fight was "running" but I guess u can say that's movements since he's moving lol. PAC in the rios fight, that's "effective movements", PAC in the 6rds against marg towards the end, that's not effective movements that's "running" just like what Shane did. I'm just keeping it 100 here.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacquiao'd View Post
                    whatever Shane. FLoyd will turn into a dragon is Juiceman hits himwith a good shot like he did your ass.

Do you have invested interest in this sport beyond Floyd Mayweather, Tom? Because the only time you ever pop up on the screen is when you're rushing to massah Floyd's defense.

Comment

You boys are so funny

answer me this, just try, I know its a strain.

After reading some posts it comes down to that Jr can easily whup Pac

THEN

here's da question:

WHY hasn't he done then ? ITs the biggest money fight out there !!!!

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Comment

Working...
                      X