Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just make this fight happen already.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
      I just think Paul's reach and activity level would have been trouble for Floyd..I must have misread your post before, didn't know you were saying Oscar vs Margarito at that time....guess I'd say Oscar but I don't know if at that stage of his career he could have dealt with the constant pressure form Antonio. Nobody could crack his chin...Williams threw like 1500 punches against him to win lol.
      Paul didn't have a jab. Quintana and Lara got all up in Paul's comfort zone so there's no doubt Floyd could find the holes in Paul Williams fight game. Margarito was a limited fighter and he mostly muscled smaller fighters. He couldn't hack it at 154 (Daniel Santos) and did his work at 147. Margarito had no skill set but rather had his size and work rate. Oscar is a big guy and a better fighter than Margarito. I'm sure he would have landed his monster left hook on Margarito.

Comment

As long as Mayweather still ducking, Manny's Power is useless.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkPosadas26 View Post
          ^^^ This is the basic truth of the matter.

Comment

Lol...Mosley kills me he predicted same thing with Canelo...let me compare when Mayweather fought Mosley he had the power advantage, comparable speed, height advantage, reach advantage, experience... And that equaled?????? What power has Manny showed since he started Drug testing?? PAC fans be honest?? I like PAC but he is not on Mayweather level

Comment

Originally posted by MarkPosadas26 View Post
              same power he used against flat footed brandon rios lol tell pac to manup and accept floyds new offer and the fight will be made. oh i forgot you probably think floyd shouldnt get paid to beat manny lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing2020 View Post
                Pac couldn't even KO face first, lightweight, punchbag Rios. I don't think his power bothers Floyd at all, if he connects. He will be in for a boxing lesson, though, taught by Prof. Mayweather Jr.
                Pacquiao's power would definitely bother Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacquiao'd View Post
                  whatever Shane. FLoyd will turn into a dragon is Juiceman hits himwith a good shot like he did your ass.
                  Nah, never said anything about dragons, only gorilla-dog, he is already those, gorilla always grunting and chest thumping no fight, and all-bark-tail-between- the-legs dog.

Comment

Originally posted by Fluid04 View Post
                    Lol...Mosley kills me he predicted same thing with Canelo...let me compare when Mayweather fought Mosley he had the power advantage, comparable speed, height advantage, reach advantage, experience... And that equaled?????? What power has Manny showed since he started Drug testing?? PAC fans be honest?? I like PAC but he is not on Mayweather level
                    ^^^^true. Floyd level is the health come first level. I have never frankly heard of a fighter that's afraid for his health until Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Fluid04 View Post
                      Manny just started ost with the rios fight and look at rios face after the fight. Nobody is saying PAC is on Floyd's level but I see u got ur chest out sticking up for him already lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X