No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mosley: Pacquiao's Power Could Be Key With Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pacquiao'd View Post
    whatever Shane. FLoyd will turn into a dragon is Juiceman hits himwith a good shot like he did your ass.
    are you for real ? is yer mind fried ?

Name one time floyd jr turned into a dragon oh forget it

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Manny should learn how to cut off the ring better-don't blame the opponent for running.
      This is PRISTINE, brought laughter out loud and a big smile on my face , thanks!
      vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Comment

Sad that this thread will get more posts than Bradley vs Pacquiao...you know the fight that's actually scheduled in two months. Just goes to show how obsessed Pacquiao fans are with Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by megadeth View Post
          You think Manny cuts off the ring very well? REALLY? Go back and watch the Mosley fight again, then tell me what you think!
          I have a better idea, go watch his last fight with rios and then u tell me? Why go all the way back to the Mosley fight? Oh right because thats the only fight u can say that PAC didn't cut the ring off.

Comment

Originally posted by megadeth View Post
            Mosley was in the ring with both Canelo and Mayweather and he said that Canelo had a good chance to win. I wouldn't put too much stock in his opinion, especially if it's giving Pac more than a 30% chance. A KO by Pac is out off the question! In fact, I don't know why it's even being discussed. As much as I hate to say it, I don't think Pac get by Bradley.
            U wouldn't put much thought in his opinion (a guy who's been In there with both of them) but ur here giving ur own opinion on who will win? Lol!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AgainstTheRopes View Post
              Sad that this thread will get more posts than Bradley vs Pacquiao...you know the fight that's actually scheduled in two months. Just goes to show how obsessed Pacquiao fans are with Mayweather.
              Yeah it's a real shame that people want to see the biggest fight of this generation happen....Floyd fans would rather see him coast to a 49-0 record then proclaim him to be the GOAT....laughable. .

Comment

pac has a good chance of beating floyd Khan has no chance ....

Comment

An honest appraisal from Shane.
                  I just don't think Floyd can get the W against Manny and Floyd knows it.
                  With that single loss his stock would plummet as fast as the Broner Minstrel Show.
                  Still, I think Pac/Mayweather will take place in Sept. with Floyd calling it a career in a rematch the following year.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                    Tell that to his opponents face lol.. They all leave busted up. What u meant to say is PAC hasn't ko anyone in 5 years. That doesn't mean his powers is shot.
                    Well yeah that's what I meant, but only those with come forward styles end with busted up faces.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                      And let me add more onto pac's sudden lost of power. It's not that manny doesn't have power anymore or he's fighting different (better) opponents. The fact that PAC hasn't ko anyone or come close to it is simply because his opponents now know not to go into the fight trying to bully PAC. All of pac's pass opponents that's got dropped and ko'd, they all came into the fight thinking they can take lil manny's punches so they try to stand there and trade.
                      This is exactly right, and I will add most of Manny's opponents go into a defensive posture (survival mode if you will) once they feel his power. Like Joshua Clottey said before the Margarito fight "Margarito's downfall is thinking that Manny can't hurt him, trust me he can" And in that fight he hurt a man 17 pounds heavier than him both to the body and chin. (Staggering him several times) Believe me, Pacquiao can still hurt ANY welterweight including Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                      X