No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mosley: Pacquiao's Power Could Be Key With Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing2020 View Post
    Pac couldn't even KO face first, lightweight, punchbag Rios. I don't think his power bothers Floyd at all, if he connects. He will be in for a boxing lesson, though, taught by Prof. Mayweather Jr.
    Lightweight rios? Dude was 160 on fight night lol

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing2020 View Post
      Pac couldn't even KO face first, lightweight, punchbag Rios. I don't think his power bothers Floyd at all, if he connects. He will be in for a boxing lesson, though, taught by Prof. Mayweather Jr.
      And tell me who has ko rios before??? Look at rios face after the PAC fight. That should tell u where manny's power is at. Have we ever seen rios face like that after a fight? Even in the Alvarado fight where both guys went to war rios face didn't look as bad as it did in the PAC fight.

Comment

Originally posted by isidius View Post
        Pacquiao will be hitting air all night long...he hasn't showed power since 5 years ago so yeah
        ****ing a right If Pac would only slow down a few more notches and maybe get KTFO again Mayweather might finally fight him huh?

Comment

The divas arent fighting so this is a useless topic

Comment

It's the southpaw stance that has the gayweathers running chicken **** actually

Comment

Mayweather loves a face first boxer, that what Pac is. No defense and tries to out punch his opponent, that's how Marquez got one on him.

Comment

Originally posted by isidius View Post
                Pacquiao will be hitting air all night long...he hasn't showed power since 5 years ago so yeah
                It's hard to show power if your opponents other than Marquez show up to survive run around the ring and hold

Comment

Even with Mosley's typical 'safety first' conversational style, he did afterall fight both guys. So you can believe HIS words, not those of some ignorant Floydie fanboy.

Manny would catch Floydie and drop him, IF Floydie had the balls to fight him... which he DOESN'T possess.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                    It's hard to show power if your opponents other than Marquez show up to survive run around the ring and hold
                    Manny should learn how to cut off the ring better-don't blame the opponent for running.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      I think floyd's reach will be more of a factor but Mosley has been in with both so he should know.
                      A lot of people myself included favors Floyd to win that doesn't mean I'm gonna pick him to beat PAC but the thing is Floyd needs to get in the ring with PAC first. U have to fight the guy to claim victory over him, not on paper or fantasy fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X