Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mosley: Pacquiao's Power Could Be Key With Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shane always tailors his answers to what audience he is in front of.

Comment

Funny how some boxingscene posters says Manny power is overrated lol You guys fought him? Mosley and Marquez both been in the ring with Manny and Floyd and they both said Manny has more power. They didnt say Manny would win, but has more power. People here are ridiculous lol

Comment

MOSLEY is saying something he felt personally;I can't believe dudes here that never faced PACQUIAO in life are saying HIS POWER ISN'T THERE NO MORE,ETC.......who the hell are you if you don't know PACQUIAO personally,damn kids!!!! You can talk about boxing styles but not about power of a man that you don't know.

Comment

whatever Shane. FLoyd will turn into a dragon is Juiceman hits himwith a good shot like he did your ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
            Tell that to his opponents face lol.. They all leave busted up. What u meant to say is PAC hasn't ko anyone in 5 years. That doesn't mean his powers is shot.
            I agree, Manny still has power, but it really isn't power that counts, it's timing. Look at how Mayweather KO'd Hatton, and how Marquez KO'd Manny. They caught their opponent "jumping" in with their hands down. I believe Pac-Floyd will look alot like Pac-Bradley except Floyd is way faster and he will counter with combinations. Bradley seemed to be trying to survive and not win.

Comment

Why is everyone talking about a floyd fight,when pac has got to get past the 2nd best welterweight in the world Timothy Bradley ??First things first then we could talk about the norm

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                I agree, Manny still has power, but it really isn't power that counts, it's timing. Look at how Mayweather KO'd Hatton, and how Marquez KO'd Manny. They caught their opponent "jumping" in with their hands down. I believe Pac-Floyd will look alot like Pac-Bradley except Floyd is way faster and he will counter with combinations. Bradley seemed to be trying to survive and not win.
                Floyd rarely throws combos anymore,hes a pot shot fighter now but hes hell of quick wit the straight right and lead left hook.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  And let me add more onto pac's sudden lost of power. It's not that manny doesn't have power anymore or he's fighting different (better) opponents. The fact that PAC hasn't ko anyone or come close to it is simply because his opponents now know not to go into the fight trying to bully PAC. All of pac's pass opponents that's got dropped and ko'd, they all came into the fight thinking they can take lil manny's punches so they try to stand there and trade.
                  Last edited by Evol; 01-27-2014, 11:27 AM.

Comment

I think floyd's reach will be more of a factor but Mosley has been in with both so he should know.

Comment

1. Manny has to look extraordinary against Bradley and beat the living hell out of him or KO him. No less, no coasting, no safe winning.

2. Manny then has to not extend his contract with Arum.

3. Manny then has to take whatever short stick Floyd is willing to offer him.

Then this fight is alive again. Those hurdles are a LOT taller than they sound though. Shane is just being a promoter, I'm completely cool with it as long as Shane stays out of the ring.

Comment

Working...
                      X