No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vasyl Lomachenko Punishes and Stops Jason Sosa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
    Again boy, tell me when I said that Floyd couldn't beat him, i said that nothing suggested that he could have stopped him.
    But i understand that people like you usually are a little slower to comprehend sentences, so that's why you are replying me in three different posts.
    So let's do something, go and take a few hours to analyze my posts and then answer just my ARGUMENTS.
    But in just one post please, i know it sounds hard, but I'm nice with the slower guys so I'm giving you a pass this time.
    It's also funny how you think Gary Russell Jr. is better than Mosley. And Salido then Oscar.

Again show me a link where Salido lost???

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      He also would of not had a loss to Salido...
      In his second fight against a world champion with a weight disadvantage and lots of fouls?.
      Sounds like an easy task for you, so tell me, why no one has ever won a title in two fights over fighter on the level of Salido?, it sounds easy according to you, right?.

Comment

Originally posted by Verus View Post
        HOF, now that is thought! Lomachenco has won 2 world championships in his first 7 fights and his skills are astonishing and all that, but HOF is a bit premature. I have 2 names for you: Harry Agganis in Baseball and Ernie Davis in Football. The Golden Greek Agganis was a once in a lifetime athlete and Ernie Davis was generally acknowledged as having greater potential than even the legendary Jim Brown. Their skills were a thing of beauty, and they both would no doubt be in the hall of fame, but both died in their early 20's. I know you meant your comment as sarcasm. Halls of fame are meant for a body of work over a career, but we sure can admire their skills at any stage of their career, even if they never make the HOF.
        I have one a lil more are age. Adrien Broner. EVERYONE ranked him P4P top 10. Until he moved up and wasn't soo good anymore. He looked AWESOME against the Jason Sosa's as well....

Comment

I have one a lil more are age. Adrien Broner. EVERYONE ranked him P4P top 10. Until he moved up and wasn't soo good anymore. He looked AWESOME against the Jason Sosa's as well....
          No he didn't.

He lost to Ponce and got a gift decision.

Comment

In his second fight against a world champion with a weight disadvantage and lots of fouls?.
            Sounds like an easy task for you, so tell me, why no one has ever won a title in two fights over fighter on the level of Salido?, it sounds easy according to you, right?.
            Your the 1 that has your GOD P4P #1.

P4P #1 means JUST that!!! You DON'T lose to guys with 14 losses.

You can cry and Bi@tch all you want but at LEAST Lomachenko wasn't crying likea lil BI@TCH like you are.... I can provide MANY links were he took his LOSS like a man unlike you.

Comment

It's also funny how you think Gary Russell Jr. is better than Mosley. And Salido then Oscar.

Again show me a link where Salido lost???
              Anwer this.
              Just answer the questions.
              A) when did i say that Salido didn't won?.
              B) when did I say that Russell is better than Mosley or Dela Hoya?.
              Answer that or i would just put your little liar and insecure self on ignore to leave you alone with your lack of reading comprehension.

Comment

Ever here of a dude named Lorenzo Aragon causal fan??? Your too fkn ****** to probably even know who he was... He was Loma before Loma was even thought of....Floyd didn't stop him but he was like the 1st American to beat a Cuban in like 20+ years!!!
                Not knowing something doesn't make you ******. It might show you are ignorant of a particular tidbit, but believing that not knowing something makes you ****** is a sign of ******. Put charitably by Aristotle: “The more you know, the more you know you don't know.”

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                  No he didn't.

He lost to Ponce and got a gift decision.
                  Do we even know how much power Loma would bring up to 135/140??? Easy to talk sht if you don't know.

I've boxed before and talent can only get you so far until size starts becoming a HUGE problem. I'm sure you have him being the HW Champion of the WORLD!!!

And I don't say this being mean. I mean Crawford can EASILY make 147 and is fighting guys that weigh ANYWHERE from 147-154.

Garcia same deal but 1 weight class lower. 130lber is NOT going to walk through that type of weight with EASE!
                  Last edited by Shadoww702; 04-09-2017, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Verus View Post
                    Not knowing something doesn't make you ******. It might show you are ignorant of a particular tidbit, but believing that not knowing something makes you ****** is a sign of ******. Put charitably by Aristotle: “The more you know, the more you know you don't know.”
                    I know I don't know jack sht! But I know enough that when some @ss clown thinks Salido and Russell Jr. are GREATER than Oscar and Mosley they are full of SHT x1000000%

Comment

Anwer this.
                      Just answer the questions.
                      A) when did i say that Salido didn't won?.
                      B) when did I say that Russell is better than Mosley or Dela Hoya?.
                      Answer that or i would just put your little liar and insecure self on ignore to leave you alone with your lack of reading comprehension.
                      A)In his second fight against a world champion with a weight disadvantage and lots of fouls?. - Is this not an EXCUSE??
                      B) You act like Russel Jr. is Jesus Christ. You said earlier that that win counted as much as any Floyd did.

Now my TURN??? Why does beating a punching bag named Sammy Sosa make you a P4P #1 even though you have a LOSS???

Comment

Working...
                      X