Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley Shocks Manny Pacquiao, Wins Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

at first I was like: booooooooring.... Bradley is not bringing anything to the ring.

But then I was like: wtf??? really?? Marquez must be really upset about this.

Bradley really s*ck in this fight. I am not going to watch any rematch, or for this matter, any Bradley fight ever.

Comment

The biggest robbery of the history, nothing compare to this.

Comment

hope bob arum dies

Comment

Top Rank Chairman Bob Arum came over to media row and said he had it 10 rounds to 2 for Pacquiao, and said even Bradley's manager had it 8-3 for Pacquiao.

"We'll make a lot of money on the rematch, but this is ****ing nuts. People don't even know what they're watching. They're trying to kill boxing," the 81-year-old Arum said.

Oh, the irony.

Comment

no true boxing fan would agree the decision of the judges...

pacman connects a tilling and clean shots from rounds 1 to 9, 11 and 12...

another sad day for boxing...

Comment

f***in Arum. I was screaming fix the moment i saw that that one judge was from the pac v marquez farce and one was from the rios v abril joke. I used to love and defend boxing to anyone that would listen but this will be my last ever ppv. im done. Burn in hell, Arum.

Comment

Originally posted by louvega View Post
                Aurum cashed out.
                pretty much this

Comment

no way bradley won more than 3-4 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by ihatebobarum View Post
                    good play by arum. the rematch and then marquez and then wave him off to mayweather.
                    Bob up to no good he has turned boxing into WWE
                    Manny doesn't need mayweather now. Bobs bs made manny even huger star. Now he will be sympsthetic hero cheated by usa judges. If he ever fights floyd judges will make it up to him.

Win win for bob arum. Dirty ****in snake.

Comment

I think every real boxing fan and floyd fan on this site has been saying this that pac needs to leave arum smh I almost cried seriously I don't like *******s but to do that to pacman it ticked me off this was a sad night for boxing

Comment

Working...
                      X