• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by amayseng View Post
    Done with this fuccccckin wasted corrupted sport

are you kidding me

pacman won 10 rounds legitimately

bradley, who i love, didnt do anything and had no offense or
    energy for the last 8 rounds..
    I had it closer at 8-4 and was being charitable. I expected Bradley to be live. I thought Pac had one of his better performances in recent years until the last few rounds. Awful awful call.

Comment

WOw JUST WOW!! I gave timmy 4 rounds of which 2 were out of compassion. That was as bad as rios vs abril. Were was bob arum? Was the fix in for the rematch?

Comment

Over the last couple years, I've have come to disike everything surrounding Pacquio from him team to his ridiculous fanbase. And I was very hopeful that Bradley would pull off the upset and liked his chancethat hope disappeared around the 4th round of this fight. I'll watch again as soon as I can find it on the net or next Sat. That said, I daw no more than two rounds to give to Bradley. And those were merely because he did better than he did in all the others. This was bad.

As for my conspiracy theory, I'm pointing right at Arum. I think Arum did this to have a rematch later this year, which puts any talks of a Mayweather fight off at least a year. And considering that all of Mayweather's legitimate options are jr middleweights and middleweights, there's a decent chance Mayweather loses within the next year. On the flip side, Pac loses no status or credibility. He comes back in Nov and probably leaves Bradley laying in the ring unconsious, and now probably never has to face Mayweather in the ring. Arum is scum.

Comment

What a ****ing joke.

Comment

I'm stunned.

Comment

I vow not to sleep until I see a post fight press conference or some kind of Arum interview. This couldn't have gone any better lmao.

Comment

no true boxing fan would agree with the decision of the judges...

pacman connects the tilling and cleaner punches from round 1 to 9, 11 and 12...

another sad day for boxing...

Comment

Bradley said "we gonna watch the tape if we won the fight or not".

Comment

no true boxing fan would agree with the decision of the judges...

pacman connects the tilling and cleaner punches from round 1 to 9, 11 and 12...

another sad day for boxing...

Comment

f***in Arum. I was screaming fix the moment i saw that that one judge was from the pac v marquez farce and one was from the rios v abril joke. I used to love and defend boxing to anyone that would listen but this will be my last ever ppv. im done. Burn in hell, Arum.

Comment

Working...
                      X