Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley Shocks Manny Pacquiao, Wins Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

arums is disposing of pacquiao. next move he will feed him to the lion mayweather to be skinned alive and devoured, in couple yrs manny will be long gone with ricky hatton status.

Comment

lol at "close decision", there's no way this fight was close

Comment

AVOID FLOYD AT ALL COSTS.

Comment

This has to be April's fools day!!!

Comment

Arum u aint ****

This is by far the worse robbery ever in my beloved sport. pac man won 11 rounds easily arum cashed out knowing manny is on his way out. oh i get it do a rematch avoid floyd and marquez keep the money in house.

Comment

Completely shocked ......

Comment

hahahaahah Marquez must be laughing his A$$ off

Comment

Pac should screw Arum and retire.

Total joke.

Comment

You find to give Bradley 3 round.

Manny beat him in every department

Pacquiao landed more punches got hit less, landed the cleaner punches, the harder punches, was more accurate, controlled the ring more.

Bradley was hurt several times in the fight was on shaky legs, Pacquiao never hurt never troubled.

Comment

Hard to feel sorry for Pacquiao or his fans because he has some of the most disgraceful and disrespectful fans you will ever come across...plus when JMM was robbed people made all type of excuses and tried to justify JMM instead of being a MAN and admitting that Pacquaio Lost

I will watch the fight again WITHOUT PRIMETIME OR HBO ANNOUNCERS, these Networks hit a ALL TIME LOW TONIGHT, just a flat out DISGRACE with their Biased Broadcasting

Comment

Working...
                      X