Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley Shocks Manny Pacquiao, Wins Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

f***in Arum. I was screaming fix the moment i saw that that one judge was from the pac v marquez farce and one was from the rios v abril joke. I used to love and defend boxing to anyone that would listen but this will be my last ever ppv. im done. Burn in hell, Arum.

Comment

I am with you. I will take a break from NBA, boxing, all the ****.

Need to go into hibernation for awhile!

Comment

Bradley knows he lost!!!!!
        Max: Manny do you believe you won this fight?

Manny: Absolutely!!!

Max: Tim do you believe you won this fight?

Tim Bradley: Well i gotta go back and look at the tape!!

WTF does that say??? Fucccckk Boxing in its courupt assssssz

Comment

This was a "AVOID FLOYD FOREVER" fight cause NO WAY is Manny getting 60/40. This was Bob 'The Snake" sending a message to everybody that he's in charge and there WILL NOT be a Mayweather/Pacquiao fight!!!

Comment

**** arum **** boxing **** hbo **** the judges
            **** arum 100x over devil son of a *****

Comment

Robbery or not, Pac has to retire. His legs are gone, his in-out/sideways movement's not there anymore, he still has power, but it seems he has trouble fighting opponents smaller/as tall as him with movement.

Comment

The big fix

We've all been played! You go Arum and Pac. Pac was in on the fix! They were building excuse all day with Pac's actions and his new found religion. I'll never support another Pac fight he's in on the fix as well.

Comment

I picked Bradley to win but this is bull****. Pac won 9 rounds.

How can a winning fighter say he needs to watch the fight if he indeed win.

Comment

Bob Arum should be arrested!!!

I'm a floyd fan but I will happily admit this was a disgraceful decision.
                    The reasoning is clear, if Bradley gets beat he has zero marketability in future and no one wants to see a rematch.
                    If pacquiao gets beat there HAS to be a rematch, it is so clear to me that Bob Arum does not want pacquiao to fight mayweather.
                    Pacquiao will win a close decision in November and we will have to endure another fixed trilogy.
                    Thanks Bob for killing boxing

Comment

I honestly had Pac winning..and think this is set up by Arum to cash in on a rematch..which I could care less to watch..this fight almost put me to sleep a few times..the rematch will be the same..but different outcome..I dont think Bradley did anything to take the belt from the champion..disgrace..but I guess now Pac knows how JMM feels..

Comment

Working...
                      X