No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley Shocks Manny Pacquiao, Wins Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ihatebobarum View Post
    good play by arum. the rematch and then marquez and then wave him off to mayweather.
    Bob up to no good he has turned boxing into WWE
    Manny doesn't need mayweather now. Bobs bs made manny even huger star. Now he will be sympsthetic hero cheated by usa judges. If he ever fights floyd judges will make it up to him.

Win win for bob arum. Dirty ****in snake.

Comment

Don't listen to Lederman. Listen to the crowd.

There's no reason for that crowd to be as quiet as they were if Bradley wasn't winning the fight or if it was close.

Personally, I thought Bradley won the 1st round and the last 5 rounds.

Comment

embarassed to be a fan right now!

Comment

Man, I'm not even Pac fan (or hater btw) but he definitely won this fight. As I watched, I was looking and hoping to find a round I could score for Tim. It took until the 10th round for one I thought I could give him. He may have one two maybe three rounds max. I'm still shaking my head...

Comment

Horrible horrible decision, it wasn't even close. Even Bradley's wife knew he lost!

Sad thing is, I'm not even interested in seeing a rematch, Bradley was that bad.

Comment

Horrible horrible decision, it wasn't even close. Even Bradley's wife knew he lost!

Sad thing is, I'm not even interested in seeing a rematch, Bradley was that bad.

Comment

Top Rank Chairman Bob Arum came over to media row and said he had it 10 rounds to 2 for Pacquiao, and said even Bradley's manager had it 8-3 for Pacquiao.

"We'll make a lot of money on the rematch, but this is ****ing nuts. People don't even know what they're watching. They're trying to kill boxing," the 81-year-old Arum said.

Oh, the irony.

Comment

what goes around came around. ha ha ha ha

Comment

Go read Twitter and FB. Our sport is a laughing stock again. A big fight rarely goes by without something utterly ****ing ******ed happening. Well done to the scumbags who are in on this farce.

This is unacceptable. Absolutely pathetic. Even Tim doesn't think he won.

Re-match? He got out-classed. I don't want to see that **** again.

Comment

bob arum is the f@cking devil lol

at least bradley was honest pre-fight

"im going to win rematch in nov

Comment

Working...
                      X