Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan's Painful Exit Forever Buries The Mayweather Blueprint

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

The numbers are what they are, just like the Manny poll where Manny did exactly as Floyd but you fail to mention that.

You're just a fanboy crying in your hate the only place you are seen is Floyd thread spewing the verbal BS you always did, at this point in time you are as pathetic as in the May Manny heyday.

Khan is a joke and could never have beaten a guy near Mays quality, this forum is for the most part teenage numbnuts that are hype swallowers, there is not a lot of boxing knowledge in here, especially from haters like you.
    Just answer the question direct wtf are you babbling about.

How many prime, full fledged welterweights did Floyd ko.
    Last edited by djtmal; 02-22-2022, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post

Entirely agree with you, and YET Floyd still didn't take that fight. He put it to the fans and they wanted it, so why didn't he take the fight? I don't think Khan would have beaten Floyd either, but Floyd clearly had some doubt. So did Manny (or at least Freddie Roach).
      You guys already called him a cherry picker, why would he dodge the worst welter with a name. Afterwards, he would've been killed for fighting and dominating a guy who's done nothing at 147 in the close to 10 years (dec2012) he's been there. Name one good win at 147? Alexander? Alexander was shot and went 2-6-1 in his last 9 fights including losing to Khan and Porter. By the time Khan fought Alexander, Alexander had fought Porter, Matthysse, Maidana & Bradley in 4-6 previous fights.

I'm tired of this lie about Khan being relevant at 147.

If Khan would've gotten one decent win between 2012-15 he most likely would've gotten May or Pac but he choose Collazo, Alexander, and Algeri who had him on skates in a competitive fight. He had 3 years to fight any if the top guys. Every guy below Floyd and Pac would've jumped at the chance to make money off of an easy KO of Khan. end of 2015 Welterweights that Khan avoided: Khan was 31-3 but I got everyone below beating Khan easily that year.

Floyd(49-0)
      Pac(57-6)
      Timothy Bradley Jr (33-1-1, 13 KO) Kell Brook (35-0, 24 KO)
      Keith Thurman (26-0, 22 KO)
      Shawn Porter (26-1-1, 16 KO)
      Danny Garcia (31-0, 18 KO)
      Jessie Vargas (26-1, 9 KO)
      Robert Guerrero (33-3-1, 18 KO)

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post

Just answer the question direct wtf are you babbling about.

How many prime, full fledged welterweights did Floyd ko.
        Im babbling about all you're constant BS, why don't you ever mention Mannys poll and him deciding to not fight khan,, answer me why you mention Floyds poll and purposely leave out Mannys, answer that and then I will tell why Floyd would stop glass Khan, also tell me how manny full WWs without a CW did Manny KO ?
        Last edited by Roadblock; 02-22-2022, 07:40 PM.

Comment

GOAT Khan has nothing to prove and has solidified his legacy as the one true GOAT. He has defeated the likes of SRL, SRR, etc. He once sparred and outclassed and KO, Ali, Tyson, Foreman, etc. He once sparred with Andre Ward and made him quit. It got so bad to a point that Virgil Hunter was forced to intervened and saved Ward from further embarrassment and punishment. We should all be grateful and thankful to having witness him at the tail end of his astonishing career. Long live, Amir “GOAT” Khan.
          GrandpaBernard GrandpaBernard likes this.

Comment

Khan is a joke and could never have beaten a guy near Mays quality, .
            Oh nooow we getting somewhere.

Guess who else was a joke that Floyd fought at ww:

Guerrero
            Ortiz
            Marcos Madonna 2x
            Berto
            Lightweight Marquez

Take the f@@king blinders off you card carrying Floyd boy.

Khan wasn't no better or worse than any of those jokes Floyd fought, except he wasn't a slow short armed flat footed come forward joke. Floyd would have actually had to put his brains skills and balls to work but you like watching him in easy fights.
            Last edited by djtmal; 02-22-2022, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Im babbling about all you're constant BS, why don't you ever mention Mannys poll and him deciding to not fight khan,, answer me why you mention Floyds poll and purposely leave out Mannys, answer that and then I will tell why Floyd would stop glass Khan, also tell me how manny full WWs without a CW did Manny KO ?
              F@@k Mannys poll answer my question direct. I tell you why you don't want to because you can't think of one full fledged welterweight in their prime Floyd ko'd. He couldn't ko his worst cherrypick in Berto what makes you think he ko's Khan so easy. He went 12 rounds with a faded Berto, a faded Manny, a lightweight Marquez, shopworn Shane. All of a sudden he's Tommy Hearns against Khan? You cats need to wake up.

Last edited by djtmal; 02-22-2022, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post

F@@k Mannys poll answer my question direct. I tell you why you don't want to because you can't think of one full fledged welterweight in their prime Floyd ko'd. He couldn't ko his worst cherrypick in Berto what makes you think he ko's Khan so easy. He went 12 rounds with a faded Berto, a faded Manny, a lightweight Marquez, shopworn Shane. All of a sudden he's Tommy Hearns against Khan? You cats need to wake up.

LOL fck Mannys Poll but spray Floyds Poll, you're such a pathetic poster.

You think you need to be Tommy Hearns to KO Khan lol you're an idiot.

Comment

I’m a little tired so maybe I misunderstood. This guy who penned this article thinks prime Khan beats Mayweather? What is he sharing psychedelics with Wilder in the desert? Sign me up man!!!!

Comment

LOL fck Mannys Poll but spray Floyds Poll, you're such a pathetic poster.

You think you need to be Tommy Hearns to KO Khan lol you're an idiot.
                    Just admit that outside of needing two shots to keep Victor Ortiz who had his hands at his sides, on the canvas for a ten count, Floyd doesn't have a ko over a full fledged welterweight in their prime, and isn't the shoe in you lames are making him out to be for knocking Khan out.

I get it. Answering the question direct only exposes how weak Floyds resume at welterweight really is.

Last edited by djtmal; 02-22-2022, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Khan would have had moments , but i never understood what traits Khan possessed that would give Floyd outside of speed. He would have timed and hit cleanly as his defense wasnt great. He didnt do anything at 147 to get a Floyd fight. easy UD for floyd

Comment

Working...
                      X