Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan's Painful Exit Forever Buries The Mayweather Blueprint

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Ducking Thurman?

Why not say that Pacquiao ducked Canelo Alvarez? Keep in mind that a young Canelo wanted that fight but Freddie Roach said no.

Floyd on the other hand said no problem and schooled Canelo.
    no problem...oh wait problem! i will only fight you at 152! win doesnt count. sorry. floyd fans should know this. they were the originators of catch weights are bad so now you gotta lay in the bed you made. canelo wasnt good then anyway and barely beat trout and that was a healthy canelo. things looking bleak for floyd's legacy.

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

You know how much I love to post Pac's epic WW career
      Maidana would wipe out everyone Pac fought, including Pac.
      maidana wasnt even good at ww. he went 4-3 with wins over unranked lopez, unranked lopez, unranked martinez, and #6 ranked broner and lost to fringe level alexander. is this one of those fantasy type deals where a guy is good without showing it?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post

maidana wasnt even good at ww. he went 4-3 with wins over unranked lopez, unranked lopez, unranked martinez, and #6 ranked broner and lost to fringe level alexander. is this one of those fantasy type deals where a guy is good without showing it?
        Maidana > 97% of everyone Pac fought at WW.
        Horn robbed Pac, Maidana would do more damage.
        GrandpaBernard GrandpaBernard likes this.

Comment

no problem...oh wait problem! i will only fight you at 152! win doesnt count. sorry. floyd fans should know this. they were the originators of catch weights are bad so now you gotta lay in the bed you made. canelo wasnt good then anyway and barely beat trout and that was a healthy canelo. things looking bleak for floyd's legacy.
          Pac = Cotto*, Shot DLH*, Shot Algieri*, Shot Margarito*, Old Man JMM*

Comment

Naw, if Pacquiao could fight Margarito at a catchweight he could have fought Canelo at a catchweight too. It was a clear duck.

Comment

LMAO, this post sounds so desperate. You're trying your hardest to diminish Floyd's accomplishments by sticking to any minor detail you can. You're grasping at straws and you're still failing.
              Playboy 702 Playboy 702 likes this.

Comment

Pac would never fight Nelo at any weight
                GrandpaBernard GrandpaBernard likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post

No he cherrypicked
                  How is he cherrypicking when his list of opponents would be great for anyone else?

Comment

Canelo's team proposed that catchweight. Ellerbe talked about it.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                      By Lyle Fitzsimmons - It was a sad sight. Well, sad for me at least. Looking at a press conference dais and seeing Amir Khan, hunched in a dark hoodie, the left side of his face swollen and abraded, his lips puffy and discolored, was difficult. Not because I thought, at age 35 and more than two years on from his last ring appearance, that his days as a world-class boxer were anything but behind him.
                      [Click Here To Read More]
                      Thanks, Lyle. I enjoyed reading your article. Can’t say I disagree with your assessment. People can debate whether you’re right or not, whether Khan would’ve beaten Floyd; but one thing appears clear to me, Mayweather thought the encounter too risky. There seems no other explanation why it didn’t happen. I’ll always be of the opinion that Floyd delayed an encounter with Pacquiao until he was certain Manny lost a step. I remember the excuses all too well. Funny how Mayweather wasn’t so concerned about Pacquiao’s alleged PED use almost a decade after the fight should’ve actually happened. Amir should’ve hung up his gloves long ago — the classic fighter’s mistake. At least he’s got approximately 200 million USD to keep him warm at night.

Comment

Working...
                      X