Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan's Painful Exit Forever Buries The Mayweather Blueprint

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post

thats because floyd wears pillow gloves and so do his opponents, that way no one gets hurt!
    ...so essentially he is looking to go the distance and take it to the scorecards, but against Khan he could get outpointed from the outside.....

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post

Believe me the Mayweather camp knew what fighters to steer clear of, and Khan was one of them.
      Youre an idiot and Floyd faced more real fights than Manny did, Manny would wait until they were fckd coming on the heels of the worst losses in their careers and then he slaps a CW on them, Floyd fought them when they were off big wins, no wonder all common opponents said Floyd was a better fighter because they weren't wrecked by bad form and a draining CW when they fought him.

The biggest duck in years was Manny after he called out Cotto for his 154 title, Cotto said sure but no CW and Manny ran off. same Cotto is it Manny obviously believes he cannot beat Cotto without draining him.

Margarito 2 yrs out knocked out by Mosley whom Manny ducked until Floyd beat him and then B grade Mora takes a draw and hero Manny I will fight Mosley now lol.

You want truth start a thread, Manny vs Floyd match for match weights and measures and prior form included lol, I will drown you in your own BS.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing-1013 View Post

Shut up ***.got. I'm no Floyd fan.

I said 1) Floyd could be behind after 6 rounds. That isn't saying he is down 6-0 lol. And 2) I said Floyd could be behind after six rounds on a normal person's card. The judges in his fights surely wouldn't have had him down if it was at all possible.

Now, stop being a little bit.ch and keep my name out of your mouth. The next time you quote me, leave your little bit.ch ass comments out of it.
        Could be behind or down 6 rounds wtf is the difference. Behind in the fight is no Floyd fight I have seen, and please save the internet tough guy act for somebody who cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

Youre an idiot and Floyd faced more real fights than Manny did, Manny would wait until they were fckd coming on the heels of the worst losses in their careers and then he slaps a CW on them, Floyd fought them when they were off big wins, no wonder all common opponents said Floyd was a better fighter because they weren't wrecked by bad form and a draining CW when they fought him.

The biggest duck in years was Manny after he called out Cotto for his 154 title, Cotto said sure but no CW and Manny ran off. same Cotto is it Manny obviously believes he cannot beat Cotto without draining him.

Margarito 2 yrs out knocked out by Mosley whom Manny ducked until Floyd beat him and then B grade Mora takes a draw and hero Manny I will fight Mosley now lol.

You want truth start a thread, Manny vs Floyd match for match weights and measures and prior form included lol, I will drown you in your own BS.
          Why you trying your best to turn this into a Manny thread. Nobody's paying attention to your mindless babble.

Floyd had plenty of opportunities to make a fight with Khan, but obviously he didn't want it, despite it being a bigger money fight than all of the other b and c fighters he cherrypicked at welterweight. We surmised it was because Khan would have been a much higher risk because of his style, and lets face it. Floyd had everything to lose fighting Khan, and simply didn't want to put in that work. It was easier fighting Berto, Madonna, and Conor McGregor.

Comment

Pretty funny article. Khan had more of a chance to beat Canelo than he ever did Floyd. Amir in his prime was easily and CONSISTENTLY timed by Danny Garcia, but yeah, he had the "blueprint" to beat Mayweather. The only thing boxing fans missed out on was Floyd turning Khan into Bambi again, before brutally stopping him.

Comment

When was the last time a Con fan won money on him winning ?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post

Why you trying your best to turn this into a Manny thread. Nobody's paying attention to your mindless babble.

Floyd had plenty of opportunities to make a fight with Khan, but obviously he didn't want it, despite it being a bigger money fight than all of the other b and c fighters he cherrypicked at welterweight. We surmised it was because Khan would have been a much higher risk because of his style, and lets face it. Floyd had everything to lose fighting Khan, and simply didn't want to put in that work. It was easier fighting Berto, Madonna, and Conor McGregor.
                Because you cannot face all the BS in Mannys resume, and you do it while you try to spray guys that did the same as him, you cant even face that Manny refused to fight Khan when Khan won Manny's own poll, but you sing Floyds poll lol, I mention both together because I know both beat the sht out Khan but that doesn't fit with your hating agenda, neither ducked him because they were scared of losing, they didn't want to give the big mouth a payday it was obvious neither like him, Khan was the biggest fake in boxing over the last 20 yrs.

You are a spineless poster with no integrity, show some and I with give you respect until then you're a fool and nothing you say is congruent with reality.
                Playboy 702 Playboy 702 likes this.

Comment

This writer has some glossy eyed admiration for Khan. But it’s not based on reality. Mayweather would have treated Khan the same way Brook did - with clean accurate single shots to the dome while Khan ended up losing concentration - realizing his flailing speed would be useless against one of the very best in accurate counter punching and timing.

The Zab fight went 12 rounds because Mayweather didn’t come with any urgent need to inflict punishment on his friend. They were friends who hung out. Mayweather wasn’t obligated to fight him - didn’t need to fight him because Zab clearly lost his last fight fair & square.

The public was convinced that Zab was all of a sudden gonna somehow turn into Pernel Whittaker and give Mayweather one of the most technical fights he could ever imagine. Mayweather knew better and let Arum & King give the public what they wanted to imagine…..When the going got tough(?) Zab ended up relying on cheating - which prolonged the fight…..Zab did score a knockdown though…however brief the kd happened to be…. Mayweathers glove did touch the canvas……

Maidanas trainer Robert Garcia clearly taught & encouraged Maidana to “cheat” (caught on camera in between rounds) against Mayweather. If Maidana had also chosen to go the Tyson Fury caveman MMA route against Khan(?) the match surely would have been life & death for Khan too - leaning more towards ICU. Khan was never as tough or as skilled like a Mayweather. The Maidana that fought Mayweather reached another level of desperation with his elbows, head butts, biting and super kick power. He just didn’t give a damn.

Getting back to Khan. He was fun to watch. His speed and vulnerability made him exciting….sorta like Gatti…..however, marksmen like Mayweather & Brook seem to always end up dominating guys that get reckless from their fatigue….and lack of concentration.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

Because you cannot face all the BS in Mannys resume, and you do it while you try to spray guys that did the same as him, you cant even face that Manny refused to fight Khan when Khan won Manny's own poll, but you sing Floyds poll lol, I mention both together because I know both beat the sht out Khan but that doesn't fit with your hating agenda, neither ducked him because they were scared of losing, they didn't want to give the big mouth a payday it was obvious neither like him, Khan was the biggest fake in boxing over the last 20 yrs.

You are a spineless poster with no integrity, show some and I with give you respect until then you're a fool and nothing you say is congruent with reality.
                    Floyd ducked him. At welterweight Floyd ducked anybody who was high risk. Now the stock excuse for Khan is Floyd didn't want to have anything to do with giving him a payday. Yeah ok. They didn't like how Khan matched up with Floyd stylewise. That's the reality.

You cats can sit here all night and talk about what Floyd woulda done, but the reality is he ducked the man, something about Khan he was not so sure about, so you don't know which way it would have went
                    Last edited by djtmal; 02-23-2022, 12:19 AM.

Comment

This writer most likely hit the vodka and smoked a spliff on an empty stomach - right before imagining how Khans frenetic energy could overcome Mayweathers above average boxing skilz.

Comment

Working...
                      X