Comments Thread For: Vasyl Lomachenko Punishes and Stops Jason Sosa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hitking View Post
    Terrace Crawford???
    Yes even him but isn't Terrance Crawford a Middle Weight who sucks down to 140 to fight little guys ?

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
      Yawn 8-1 with a loss to a guy with 10 L's.
      So what was Salido's record in his most recent 30 fights?

Who did he lose to/draw with, and how many of them were legitimate losses & draws?

I'll wait. You call yourself "Sweet Science" but you probably ignore the facts for some biased reason

Go ahead, let us know what those past 30 fights look like.

You'll just gloss over it and ignore it probably, LMAO. Probably think Tevin Farmer is a bum too dont you?

Comment

So this cat has 9 fights and a loss to a cat with 10 plus? Man get the fuuck outta here. This dude is not in the top 20-30 let alone p4p. His resume is pure garbage, he needs WAY more fights and out of 9 he has an L to Salido facts.
        his win over Walters is more impressive than anything Spence has done in his whole career. facts.

Comment

Originally posted by KaidouTheBeast View Post
          And two divisions world champ in his only 7 fights...dont forget that...
          Broner is a 4 division champ and only 2 losses I guess he should crowned p4p right? And he has WAY more fights so more opportunities to lose. Something tells me you don't have Broner in there.

Lomo has to get his weight up he is a lil guy in the game with an L to a cat with 10 losses plus when they fougnt FACTS. That is not p4p at all.

Comment

Originally posted by future hendrixx View Post
            his win over Walters is more impressive than anything Spence has done in his whole career. facts.
            Not at all! Walters has one good win on his resume. Against an over the heel Donaire who was done and to small in that fight. Lomo has also done something that Spence hasn't done which is WAY worse is lose to a guy with 10 plus losses at the time of the fight. FACTS.

There is no way in fuuck if Spence had 9 fights and lost to a cat with 10 plus losses you would be calling him P4P because your not now and he hasn't. Get your bias ass outta here

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
              So what was Salido's record in his most recent 30 fights?

Who did he lose to/draw with, and how many of them were legitimate losses & draws?

I'll wait. You call yourself "Sweet Science" but you probably ignore the facts for some biased reason

Go ahead, let us know what those past 30 fights look like.

You'll just gloss over it and ignore it probably, LMAO. Probably think Tevin Farmer is a bum too dont you?

Man get your ****** ass outta here. Salido is a bum with 10 plus losses. I know within his last 30 fights he beat Lomo. FACT's.

If he ever fought a Crawford, Spence, Rigo, type of fighter he would lose 100 times out of 100 facts.

Lomo has to get his weight up. Losing bum ass fighters like Salido is a horrible look.

Comment

Not at all! Walters has one good win on his resume. Against an over the heel Donaire who was done and to small in that fight. Lomo has also done something that Spence hasn't done which is WAY worse is lose to a guy with 10 plus losses at the time of the fight. FACTS.

There is no way in fuuck if Spence had 9 fights and lost to a cat with 10 plus losses you would be calling him P4P because your not now and he hasn't. Get your bias ass outta here
                spence biggest win is algieri bro. walters win over Donaire shts on algieri whole career. loma is above spence no matter how you slice it.

Comment

Originally posted by future hendrixx View Post
                  spence biggest win is algieri bro. walters win over Donaire shts on algieri whole career. loma is above spence no matter how you slice it.

Lomo lost to Salido bro. You can't be better than Spence or p4p with 9 fights and lost to a guy who has more Losses than you have fights no matter how you slice it. Facts.

Salido has more losses than Lomo has fights LMAO FACTS HAHA!!!

Comment

Man get your ****** ass outta here. Salido is a bum with 10 plus losses. I know within his last 30 fights he beat Lomo. FACT's.

If he ever fought a Crawford, Spence, Rigo, type of fighter he would lose 100 times out of 100 facts.

Lomo has to get his weight up. Losing bum ass fighters like Salido is a horrible look.
                    Thanks for making it easy to prove my point. Absolutely 0 relevant rebutal. Had nothing to say about Salido's loses being mostly when he was a rookie. Can't tell if you're a troll, ignorant, ******, or a combination of all.

Either way, you just made yourself look even more pathetic. Have a nice day

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
                      Thanks for making it easy to prove my point. Absolutely 0 relevant rebutal. Had nothing to say about Salido's loses being mostly when he was a rookie. Can't tell if you're a troll, ignorant, ******, or a combination of all.

Either way, you just made yourself look even more pathetic. Have a nice day
                      Salido has 13 losses idiot. Fuuck will I go back on his last 30 fights when he lost TWO fights after beating Lomo. Keep reaching. You will not get off topic. Salido has more losses than Lomo has fights. Facts!

Lomo is nowhere near close to p4p with 9 fights and a loss to a journeyman like Salido. If you put Salido in the ring with Rigo he would get the shyt beat out of him and you f@ggots would call him a bum. And this is the dude Lomo lost to. Facts pussie
                      Last edited by Sweet_Science2; 04-11-2017, 12:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X