No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mendez-Barthelemy Early ESPN2 Results From Minneapolis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by illpapi View Post
    Man I'm not taking anything away from Barthelemy but if you can't be honest than its all good. The punches were clearly after bell even if Mendez was gonna loose the fight. It's as simple as that. We either follow the rules or act just like sometimes they don't matter because...well, he was gonna loose, anyway. Which one is it? You tell me.
    That is not what i meant obviously the bell had already rang before the last two punches landed from the combo but read the article bro it says the bell rang at 2:59 seconds that's what i meant.

Comment

Y'all need to drop the bull****. Leave the bickering to the Mexicans and Ricans.

Lo que importa es que fue otra victoria para el caribe y ya.

Posted from krikya360.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Dice View Post
        First i wanna give a shout out to all the cubans im dominican and still riding wit my dog mendez but Rances.shut down all the doubters.

Second i wanna pop Rances collar for offering a rematch, the fight should be a NC but if it aint much love to him for looking to settle it wit no controversy.

Mendez aint look like himself at all but thats the biz
        Exactly! Mendez has never even been down..he looked weak. I never saw him like that...it's crazy. If that's how he will be for a possible rematch I would advise against it.

Comment

Originally posted by kozone View Post
          Thanks bro! the reason I had Rances is bc Mendez biggest advantage in fights is his height and Rances is just as tall with a longer reach and I thought Rances was the better boxer of the two
          I caught a replay of both Rances and Argenis fights vs Ushmanee a couple nights ago. Mendez did a better job at outboxing the Afghan where as Barthelemy was more of a pressure fighter.

Comment

Yo illpapi shout out to you too for keeping it classy and.not gettin on some hate ish. My night is ruined seeing Mendez lose like that too but I got love for my Cuban brothers too aint no need to **** on a niga parade

Comment

Man I'm here...and although I thought the ref dropped the ball Mendez looked weak. I don't need to hide. I give credit where credit is due. Mendez never looked so lost...If that's how is gonna be if he gets a rematch he better just forget it.
              As I wrote, Barthelemy by KO. I hope you remember me

Comment

Yo illpapi shout out to you too for keeping it classy and.not gettin on some hate ish. My night is ruined seeing Mendez lose like that too but I got love for my Cuban brothers too aint no need to **** on a niga parade
                And good on you for keeping it classy. Mendez should bounce back from this loss- No shame.

Comment

Man I would never hate on Cubans...one of my favorite boxers is Rigo...love watching him do his thing and hate all the haters that be talking all that trash. It's all good. It was not Mendez's night but I am a little shocked...that's all.

Comment

Exactly! Mendez has never even been down..he looked weak. I never saw him like that...it's crazy. If that's how he will be for a possible rematch I would advise against it.
                    It might be time for him to move up cuz that wasnt Mendez out there BUT Rances shut that ish down so big props to the boy.

Id love to see this fight again but at 140.

Comment

Originally posted by manueltf View Post
                      As I wrote, Barthelemy by KO. I hope you remember me
                      Hey, props to him. I didn't expect that. As I have mentioned Mendez was not looking good from the get go...he looked weak and disoriented. I just expected more from him. But props to Barthelemy.

Comment

Working...
                      X