No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mendez-Barthelemy Early ESPN2 Results From Minneapolis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
    Great call. To be fair I thought it was 50/50 going in.
    Thanks bro! the reason I had Rances is bc Mendez biggest advantage in fights is his height and Rances is just as tall with a longer reach and I thought Rances was the better boxer of the two

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
      Good win for Barthelemy but the ref dropped the ball on that one.
      The ref should've been on it like white on rice, but it's tough to fault him. Those punches landed a fraction of a second after the bell. Bart said he'd grant a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
        Good call! That's four world champs now, bro.
        That's right baby a lo Cubano!! Plus our interim champs and all the current world champs avoiding us

Comment

Originally posted by kozone View Post
          Told you Rances schools Mendez!!!
          Illpapi get at me
          Man I'm here...and although I thought the ref dropped the ball Mendez looked weak. I don't need to hide. I give credit where credit is due. Mendez never looked so lost...If that's how is gonna be if he gets a rematch he better just forget it.

Comment

Barthelemy proved me wrong. He for once impressed me. We'll see if he keeps it up. Maybe I was being too harsh.

Posted from krikya360.com App for Android

Comment

The ref should've been on it like white on rice, but it's tough to fault him. Those punches landed a fraction of a second after the bell. Bart said he'd grant a rematch.
              It did happen in a flash . But at the Time knock out 13 -14 sec . He counted 8 . So he soulda been aware the round was about to end and be ready to break it up. He made a mistake IMO it happens , not the end of the world...

Comment

So wait a minute the bell came early???? LOL The plot thickens.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
                  So wait a minute the bell came early???? LOL The plot thickens.
                  Man I'm not taking anything away from Barthelemy but if you can't be honest than its all good. The punches were clearly after bell even if Mendez was gonna loose the fight. It's as simple as that. We either follow the rules or act just like sometimes they don't matter because...well, he was gonna loose, anyway. Which one is it? You tell me.

Comment

Me, too. I mean, I thought Bart would win, but not like that. Rances was throwing some sizzling shots in there. I don't think I've ever seen him throw such sharp punches. I think the KO will stand. Great fucking job!
                    He showed us something his last fight vs the Asian dude. I really like what I saw tonight. Nice win for Rances.

Comment

First i wanna give a shout out to all the cubans im dominican and still riding wit my dog mendez but Rances.shut down all the doubters.

Second i wanna pop Rances collar for offering a rematch, the fight should be a NC but if it aint much love to him for looking to settle it wit no controversy.

Mendez aint look like himself at all but thats the biz

Comment

Working...
                      X