Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley Shocks Manny Pacquiao, Wins Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOl rematch Money on deck.

Comment

You honestly think Arum don't FIX FIGHTS? He just did it against his "TOP FIGHTER" ***in pathetic, I like Bradley but I don't think he won that fight...or maybe he did and I was just getting caught up with the BIAS ANNOUNCERS, I will watch it again with PRIMETIME OR HBO Announcers but DAMN! Talk about Shaking Up Boxing...Arum shooked it up big time, something clearly is about to happen, either Manny is going to Retire or leave Bob Arum or something

STRANGE!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        MGM Grand, Las Vegas - Timothy Bradley (29-0, 12KOs) shocked the world by winning a close twelve round split decision over Manny Pacquiao (54-4-2, 38KOs) to capture the WBO welterweight title. The scores 115-113 for Pacquiao, 115-113 for Bradley and 115-113 for Bradley.

[Click Here To Read More]

Poetic Justice...

Comment

The death of boxing. Worst decision I have ever seen and not sure I will ever come back.

Comment

Ok to put this in context I wasn't particuarly a Manny fan before this fight and thought he lost vs Marquez.

But this was NOT EVEN CLOSE. Absolute disgraceful decision and this proves boxing is a farce.

Comment

Another case of boxing slitting it's own throat. What a disgrace. Bradley won 2 maybe 3 rounds at best. This one will really harm the sport.

Comment

da fuq! he was on ***** street for the f_cking 8-9 rounds and he won...?

Comment

Horrible judging...HORRIBLE!!!

Comment

That was pure BS! Setup for a rematch Manny didn't even try everybody gets paid! Don't support Bob Arum and Manny. Manny is on it as well!

Comment

noooooo way !!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X