Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley Shocks Manny Pacquiao, Wins Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marquez gets robbed by Pacquiao and now Pacquiao gets robbed by Bradley. Arum is killing my beloved sport...

Comment

HOLY COW!!! when I heard 115-113 I was like WTF? And then 115-113 in favor of Bradley???

WOW....

Comment

Arum "Special Robbery" lol! Manny should leave Arum and fight Floyd 3 times for big money and retire.

Comment

I'm a Pacquiao fan, and I can't say I'm too disappointed with the scoring. I mean, I was getting nervous when, after round 8, Manny just stopped working. I wanted him to win, because it's a great addition to his legacy: beat a prime, undefeated and legitimate champion instead of a used-to-be as he and Mayweather tend to do.

Bradley arguably won rounds 1-3, then Pac won the next 4 or 5. After that? Manny was content to cover up and follow Bradley around, all the while taking clean punches. He tried to get away with only working hard for 5 rounds while riding on the laurels of his credentials.

This wasn't a disgrace from the judges: it was a poor effort by Manny Pacquaio.

He only threw a handful of punches at a time, towards the end of a round, and while that worked for Leonard against Hagler, the judges remembered the entirety of each round for this one.

I'm sad to see that this will basically eliminate the Mayweather fight for good (as Pac really had a shot to take his "0"), but honest eyes would have been okay with this fight scored as-is.

Comment

Originally posted by hotshoes View Post
            good win for bradley. could have gone either way
            Didn't actually see the fight, huh?

Comment

The abusive girlfriend strikes again!!!!

im beyond words right now.

Comment

just playen ******, Tiny Tim was doing the moon walk all night.

Comment

What a joke. Pacquiao won that. This is one of the worst robberies of all time against a PFP fighter. I just can't believe this ****. I'm done with boxing.

Comment

Look at this robbery, there's no way Bradley won this fight. Bradley didn't do enough to win the fight. Pacman clearing won the fight decisively.

Comment

Lol!

This **** is a joke.

How was it now a UD let alone a win for Bradley?

Comment

Working...
                      X