Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley Shocks Manny Pacquiao, Wins Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BRADLEY was on fuqing ***** street for 8- 9 rounds damn the judges are blind...

Comment

Hmm this reminds me of Pac's last fight when the decision was given to the wrong man.

Comment

lol. i thought tb won all rounds. pacquiao should retire. lol.

Comment

Pac won. He was robbed. Payback is a *****! 2 robberies vs JMM. I will never pay to watch boxing again. I love how the pac crowd was furious! I win!

Comment

I always say re-watch the fight with volume down. Also, Manny fans cheering every time Manny throws a punch does not translate to the score cards. That being said I am not saying Manny won or lost.

Comment

nyahahaha..... boxing money...

Comment

What a disgraceful night.

Disgraceful delay of the fight by Manny Pacquiao. Bradley's technique was absolutely disgraceful. His stamina was disgracefully non-existent after the 3rd round. Manny's legs are disgracefully old and useless.
                Manny disgracefully (to his fans) left Bradley off the hook in the 6th.

Shockingly disgraceful decision. Which sets up the rematch in November/December as a tune-up fight for either fighter to fight Floyd.

Comment

i thought don king was bad but arum is worst .f u arum no wonder why floyd hates u

Comment

Boxing has officially died tonight... that is all

Comment

I am with you. I will take a break from NBA, boxing, all the ****.

Need to go into hibernation for awhile!

Comment

Working...
                      X