Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Pacquiao Will Fight Mosley if He Beat Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Roach: Pacquiao Will Fight Mosley if He Beat Mayweather

Freddie Roach, trainer of WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao, is certainly intrigued with the possibility of a fight with Shane Mosley – if Mosley beats Floyd Mayweather Jr. on May 1 in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

pacquiao would kick mosley's old ass.........but I am hoping mosley catches mayrunner and punishes him.

Comment

What joke roach really means: no chance in hell we fight floyd when he knocks mosley out... True Story

Comment

Hello, Clottey?

right?

Comment

Motivation for Mosley

IS Roach TRYING to MOTIVATE Mosley??

Comment

Originally posted by SpinDoctor View Post
            pacquiao would kick mosley's old ass.........but I am hoping mosley catches mayrunner and punishes him.
            Roach on why No Mosley fight for Pac.

"Shane came to the gym twice to ask me to let him fight Manny," Roach says. "I told him no both times, and both times for the same two reasons: First, there isn't enough money there, and second, you're too good a fighter."

Guess Manny Is ready now

Comment

Roach STFU..Mosley begged you and Pac for a fight before Pac fought Cotto..
              even at a drained 142, you turned him down..now you wanna mention Mosley an option now..dont piggy back off the hype of May/Mosley now..

Comment

So, let me get this straight. Freddie Roach turned down a fight with Mosley twice before the Cotto fight, even though Mosley was willing to come down to 140. Now, he is willing to put Pac in the ring with Mosley, as long as Mosley doesn't ask for random drug tests like Mayweather did. Am I the only person who had to hold his nose when he read this crap?

Comment

Mayweather will never fight pac. the best thing for boxing is if mosley whups floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
                    Roach on why No Mosley fight for Pac.

"Shane came to the gym twice to ask me to let him fight Manny," Roach says. "I told him no both times, and both times for the same two reasons: First, there isn't enough money there, and second, you're too good a fighter."

Guess Manny Is ready now
                    exactly....

Comment

Working...
                    X