Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Pacquiao Will Fight Mosley if He Beat Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mosley would definitely be Pac's toughest fight since JMM. If the fight's at 147 I can see Mosley taking it.

However, I can also see Roach asking for a 142 catchweight and draining him.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Freddie Roach, trainer of WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao, is certainly intrigued with the possibility of a fight with Shane Mosley – if Mosley beats Floyd Mayweather Jr. on May 1 in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]
      This should give SSM the extra drive to beat Floyds ass! To get the biggest payday of his career! This would be a great fight for both fighters to ride of into the sunset after. Leave Floyd fighting has beens and being the "what could of been fighter"!

Comment

Mosely's been wanting this fight and i believe that he's going to do what he has to do and win on the 1st so that he can fight Pac later this year...

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          This should give SSM the extra drive to beat Floyds ass! To get the biggest payday of his career! "!
          I have news for you. The biggest payday of Mosley's career is coming against Mayweather, not Pacquaio. Mosley would make half the money fighting Pac that he is getting against Mayweather. Pacquaio is fight Clottey for half the amount of money that Mayweather will get against Mosley.

Comment

Hopefully Shane Mosley gets motivated by this and give Mayweather a old school whoopin

Comment

Yeah he'll take the fight with a 80-20 split and a 140.01 catchweight. I lost faith in Pacman when he killed the mayweather fight over a fuc*ing needle going in his arm.

Comment

Originally posted by mali1976 View Post
                Roach STFU..Mosley begged you and Pac for a fight before Pac fought Cotto..
                even at a drained 142, you turned him down..now you wanna mention Mosley an option now..dont piggy back off the hype of May/Mosley now..
                yeah because Roach knows he has no shot of beating mayweather, not to mention to save face with the REAL boxing fans who know the truth, that mayweather-pacquiao didnt happen because manny doesnt wanna take random blood test, and neither is shane. Mayweather is up 3-0 now. lmao

Comment

to bad haters.mayweather is no sorry margarito.if ya think mosley will beat floyd and stop pbf from whooppin the chicken pac.good luck.if shane gets lucky and win then roach knows that mosley had trouble making 147 so thats the fight they want because they know that pac can't beat pbf.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy Greg View Post
                    What joke roach really means: no chance in hell we fight floyd when he knocks mosley out... True Story
                    Knocks Mosley out? Floyd couldn't even KO JMM who is a supereatherweight at his best!

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                      Mayweather will never fight pac. the best thing for boxing is if mosley whups floyd.
                      if it wasnt for your hot avatar, I would place u on ignore

Comment

Working...
                      X