No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Pacquiao Will Fight Mosley if He Beat Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
    So, let me get this straight. Freddie Roach turned down a fight with Mosley twice before the Cotto fight, even though Mosley was willing to come down to 140. Now, he is willing to put Pac in the ring with Mosley, as long as Mosley doesn't ask for random drug tests like Mayweather did. Am I the only person who had to hold his nose when he read this crap?
    +11111111. Pacquiao is a pathetic piece of *****

Comment

the jmm fights are a pretty clear indicator that mayweather would beat pac quite easily pac is out of his league against those guys.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
        arum and roach really hopes that mosley beats floyd for the sake of not fighting him.they know that the people want to see pbf vs pac and they also know that pac can't beat mayweather.this fight will be easy work for floyd.pac knows it,roach knows it,and arum really knows it.
        floyd is a ***** and will never fight pac. the best thing that can happen is that mosley beats floyd and then fight pac. if we're lucky, floyd will finally humble himself and stop demanding teh lion's share of the loot.

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
          I have news for you. The biggest payday of Mosley's career is coming against Mayweather, not Pacquaio. Mosley would make half the money fighting Pac that he is getting against Mayweather. Pacquaio is fight Clottey for half the amount of money that Mayweather will get against Mosley.
          Hey Menso, if SSM beats FMJ, then he's definitely going to get a bigger payday when/ if he fights Pac

Comment

Roach is stirring the pot yet again. Whe asked who he thinks is going to win the fight, he honestly thinks Mayweather is going to box his way to a victory. Roach made this statement because he knows just how good of a boxing skill set Mayweather has. Roach has studied the Mayweather apes over and over again and he is still frustrated that Oscar couldn't get it done at a higher weight than Mayweather. Oscar was not shot as many suggest when he fought Mayweather and Roach knew it, he just couldn't execute the way Roach wanted him to. Roach wants to prove something to Mayweather and he only mentioned something about Mosely because otherwise we would be questioning why does he care so much about Mayweather. Roach wants to prove hecan coach someone to beat Mayweather and Bob Arum is still pissed that Mayweather and De La Hoya learned from him very well and cut ties to keep their fortunes in their own pockets and not his.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
              floyd is a ***** and will never fight pac. the best thing that can happen is that mosley beats floyd and then fight pac. if we're lucky, floyd will finally humble himself and stop demanding teh lion's share of the loot.
              They agreed to 50-50 but Fanny "PED" Quackcow backed out because of a little needle.

Comment

Originally posted by Habib Shabib View Post
                after pac destroyed cotto, u think JMM can give pac a competetive fight?
                maybe jmm did outconnect him twice, pac doesnt hit harder or fasster now than he did then,jmm is a better fighter than all those dudes.jmm isnt a welterweight, pac is .pac wont beat mosley or mayweather so the point is they can all beat.

Comment

Originally posted by amayseng View Post
                  i think may or mosley both beat pacman.
                  they are both better boxers, jmm took a fight with him, seriously.
                  secondly, i think shane knocks out pac in 8 and may decisions him.

now if only shane can beat may and then take on pac.
                  Pacquiao in my opinion is overrated? People look to talk about the list of Mayweathers opponents to discredit his accomplishments what about Pacman's wish list. lol, Everybody that pac fought, either lost their prior fight before they fought Pacquiao, or looked like **** in it. Pacquiao gets away with fighting more softies then anybody. Cotto, looked like **** against Clottey, got his ass whopped my Margarito. Hatton knocked out by Floyd, couldnt knock out Malignaggi when he was beating his ass for 10rds, and then De La Hoya, weight drained at 147, where he hasnt fought in years. Pac can eat a ****, and i dont think hes guilty of using steroids, but his refusal to submit to random drug testing that BOTH fighters are taking doesnt make him look innocent either.

Comment

if roach thinks mayweather will win
                    and roach has the ?p4p? best boxer in pacman
                    why doesnt roach say i want pacman to fight the winner of mosely-mayweather?

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
                      Hello, Clottey?

right?
                      Clottey has been paid off to lose. He's always the guy Top Rank chooses as a stepping stone to set up Cotto-Pacquiao and Cotto-Margarito, and now Pacquaio-Mayweather.

Clottey will lose on March 13th.

Comment

Working...
                      X