No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Pacquiao Will Fight Mosley if He Beat Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Singleton View Post
    If Floyd wins after his fight with Shane, I guess Manny will agree to the random blood testing with a cutoff date not later than 2 weeks before the fight. This could possibly happen specially if Floyd was exposed.
    how was Floyd exposed, or how cud he have been exposed?

Comment

Freddie, Arum and Pac are ducking and avoiding the two best
      in the sport right now. It's so plain to see and don't understand
      why so many try to put the blinders on and fall for Top Rank's
      smoke and mirrors. Arum is notorious for putting bananas in
      the tail pipe, look at what happened to the Williams/Pavlik fight.
      Last edited by GRUSTLER; 02-17-2010, 11:52 AM. Reason: Correction.

Comment

Originally posted by - JCHING - View Post
        Mosley would definitely be Pac's toughest fight since JMM. If the fight's at 147 I can see Mosley taking it.

However, I can also see Roach asking for a 142 catchweight and draining him.
        if pac fights clottey at 147, there will be no catchweight from then on. they were just hesitant to bring him up to welterweight that is why they were testing the waters so to speak.

Comment

Bottom line, you cant take a damn thing from Pacquiao because hes one of the greatest of our times, but yes he is ducking Mayweather, Mayweather had the fight ready, all ready, and people have talked for so long about how Mayweather would never agree to that fight, than when he did, it was Pacquiao who ultimately ruined negotiations, all he had to do was part take in the drug testing, and while those drug tests can be viewed as excessive, and i do believe that there were alot more drug tests Mayweather wanted that he didnt necessarily have to have done, but point and case, this guy couldve made easily 30-40 million dollars himself for just being in this fight, and he didnt because of a drug testing rule. Enough said, he's as dirty as a hooker, he's using PED's or else hed have taken the ****in test regardless of how long it was before the fight, **** its 40 million dollars, who the **** wouldnt do that? Unless they had something to hide

Comment

lmao that's great you just compared Freddie Roach to Mickey.... HAHAHA...

Comment

Originally posted by hateinyaeyes32 View Post
              Bottom line, you cant take a damn thing from Pacquiao because hes one of the greatest of our times, but yes he is ducking Mayweather, Mayweather had the fight ready, all ready, and people have talked for so long about how Mayweather would never agree to that fight, than when he did, it was Pacquiao who ultimately ruined negotiations, all he had to do was part take in the drug testing, and while those drug tests can be viewed as excessive, and i do believe that there were alot more drug tests Mayweather wanted that he didnt necessarily have to have done, but point and case, this guy couldve made easily 30-40 million dollars himself for just being in this fight, and he didnt because of a drug testing rule. Enough said, he's as dirty as a hooker, he's using PED's or else hed have taken the ****in test regardless of how long it was before the fight, **** its 40 million dollars, who the **** wouldnt do that? Unless they had something to hide
              Actually people forget pacquiao is standing up for himself and standing up to fight, like a man, IN COURT. ROFLMAO for now on just call Pacquiao "Manny Random" .

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                Freddie, Arum and Pac are ducking and avoiding the two best
                in the sport right now. It's so plain to see and don't understand
                why so many try to put the blinders on and fall for Top Rank's
                smoke and mirrors. Arum is notorious for putting bananas in
                the tail pipe, look at what happened to the Williams/Pavlik fight.
                Tell me about it, Pavlik cancelled his fight for the 5th of december, according to his trainer because his staph infection didnt heal properly, yet he wound up fighting 2 weeks later on the 19th. lol

Comment

Read the lines carefully

Originally posted by odogg8121 View Post
                  how was Floyd exposed, or how cud he have been exposed?
                  Shane has the ability to expose Floyd. He has the speed, skills and power to do that.

Actually, what I just said was "This could possibly happen specially if Floyd was exposed".
                  Last edited by Singleton; 02-18-2010, 02:57 AM.

Comment

We all know who really the ducker is. No need to brag about it.

Comment

"But the little-known truth is, Mayweather advisor Al Haymon’s associate George Peterson told me the decision to cancel the Pacquiao-Floyd was made as far back as early December – obviously, because Team Mayweather concluded a boxing match against Manny Pacquiao was a “no win situation.”

Anyone knows this?
                      Last edited by Singleton; 02-18-2010, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X