Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont want to miss this fight...I hope Mosley wins though

Comment

Originally posted by KJB View Post
      This is it for Berto. Its put up or shut up, hes been built up for a long time without entering into a fight at this level. The guys on his team claim he is capable of more than he has been able to show in the ring, for his sake I hope they are telling the truth.
      Shane is getting up there in age and might be a little rusty, but give him a couple of rounds to warm up and I think he takes Berto apart.
      why you still got that bet sig'd?!?......you already been paid.......get rid of that my dude......it makes me look like I aint pay up!!

Comment

we saw was mosely did to collazo.

we say how much trouble berto big mouth had with collazo.

*cough cough*

nuff said.

Comment

ps. mosely's fear is the shiz-nit just like bernard and oscars. these mo-fos fite all comes win or lose, never fearing of losing, unlike punk ass gayweather calling himself the best. what a ***in joke.

and to all who question why i bring gayweather up, its cuz I cant stand how he cause himself the best but only fites smaller fiters.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
            They both clinch.Thats all berto did in his last fight with urango use his speed and clinch.
            man.. berto is way slicker than mosley now... dude is younger.. i think berto is gonna pull this 1.. he deserves it...

Comment

Originally posted by dorruel2.0 View Post
              i dont believe in triangle theories, but do you have any idea what Margarito wouldv done to Berto if they fought? The cheater wouldv slaughtered him.

Berto fought 12 hard rounds with Collazo and got his ass beat in the process. I think Shane folds him
              basically what i just said robert downey jr. stop being gay and come with us to parade tomorow

Comment

I hope Shane kicks his ass. I'm not going to underestimate Berto, just because he clinched the hell out of Urango and had a boring fight means nothing, he found the right way to beat him. Also, just because you have a tough outing with Collazo, a guy a lot of people had problems with, doesn't mean you suck ass either. It'll be a good fight, I'll still give the edge to Mosley but also would love to see Mosley beat the **** out of him.

Comment

I fear for Berto's health after this fight, Mosley is going to bring sooooooooooooo much rage into this fight (inability to find a fight in 09, Berto talking ****, May not fighting him, his ex-wife) Berto is in for a rude awakening if he thinks he can retire Mosley, Mosley is going to leave Berto a ****ing vegetable after this fight and we will never have to hear from Berto again.

Comment

Comment

I think people are really looking too much into that Margarito win where he beat up a plasterless walking unfocused punching bag. Tonys defense is nonexistent and had the whole plaster thing on his mind..
                      Mosley is 38 going on 39. He hasnt fought in a year when he steps in the ring with Berto. A 26 year old young man thats very active in the ring with blazing hand speed. This is the same Mosley that Mayarga, Vargas and Cotto couldnt miss with the overhand and straight right.. Lets be realistic here, Mosley shouldnt be as big a favorite as people think. Berto is definitely a live dog here. very live. I think its a coin flip. Mosley can easily get old overnight which he has done plenty of times in the last few years

Comment

Working...
                      X