No announcement yet.

Berto: "I Will Retire Shane Mosley, I Promise You That"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Berto soon to be gatekeeper for up and coming boxers

Berto.. I know your reading this. We all know that you dont belong in the ring with Shane Mosely. What have you done to put yourself in the same breath as Mosely? This will be your first and last big pay day then you will be a gate keeper for up and coming boxers to test them self against.

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    WBC welterweight champion Andre Berto and his January 30th opponent, Shane Mosley, have continued to trade words through their twitter accounts over the last couple of days. Mosley lashed out out with a promise to ruis Berto. Berto returned home from the WBC convention in Korea and returend some fire with some hard words of his own. [details]

Comment

NO CHANCE Berto beats Mosely.. easy payday.

NO CHANCE Berto beats Mosely.. easy payday. Im glad he finally stepped in the ring with a real fighter though. He knows hes getting his ass toasted come fight night though.
      Originally posted by King Jaffe Joffer View Post
      Shane isnt a stranger to holding himself

Comment

Man I can't stand Berto. Easily one of the most overrated boxers out there. Has not fought anybody and runs his mouth like he has. Can't wait to see Mosley shut it.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlisle View Post
          Berto.. I know your reading this

Delusional, much?

Comment

Originally posted by Carlisle View Post
            Berto.. I know your reading this. We all know that you dont belong in the ring with Shane Mosely. What have you done to put yourself in the same breath as Mosely? This will be your first and last big pay day then you will be a gate keeper for up and coming boxers to test them self against.
            I second that. Why is this guy even getting a shot at Mosley. Berto is way out of his league.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              WBC welterweight champion Andre Berto and his January 30th opponent, Shane Mosley, have continued to trade words through their twitter accounts over the last couple of days. Mosley lashed out out with a promise to ruis Berto. Berto returned home from the WBC convention in Korea and returend some fire with some hard words of his own. [details]
              i doubt that berto

Comment

Mosley gonna show him the 4 corners of the ring;

Ps. Collazo whooped Berto's ass; but Mosley will kill him.

Comment

Why do people keep ****ting on Mosley's victory over Margarito? I don't like Margarito either, but he's not the easiest guy to beat. He had never been dominated up until Mosley took him to school and then ko'd him. Let's not kid ourselves. Berto isn't even as good as Margarito. He'd get destroyed by him too. He's flat footed just like Margo is, and the only thing he has is an edge in speed. Ask yourself this guys. Do you think Berto would be as competitive with Paul Williams as Margarito did? I think not.

The only fight of Berto's that impressed me was the one with Estrada. But Estrada was probably shot. We just know how much trouble he gave Shane when Mosley was on his come back trail from those Winky losses. But we have seen a better boxing version of Mosley now that he's with ****m Richardson. He's got a better jab now than he used to. He did at least against Margarito.

Comment

What has Berto accomplished to talk that much ****? Mosley is future hall of famer who will embarrass overrated Berto. Collazo should have got the rematch as he exposed Berto for being so green. Berto has nothing on Mosley except youth, but Mosley has everything else plus experience. This will be a fight between a man and a boy. Sugar Shane is the man.

Comment

I heard some idiot in this thread with a Mayweather Mafia sig say that Berto will beat Mosley unless Berto gets robbed. LMAO. Who's the young guy with the HBO contract? That's right.

Comment

Working...
                      X