Collapse
No announcement yet.

Berto: "I Will Retire Shane Mosley, I Promise You That"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would get pissed if Mosley lost this one.. he deserves a shot at Mayweather and/or Cotto..

Comment

Mosley in late round TKO , too many overhand rite hands to bertos left eye, he'll make his **** look like Vargas' eye.berto ain't got no experience to ****k with mosley.****m would easily gameplan this scrub, collazo took him to the depths and should have lost that fite last jan,dont think he can beat egg head much less mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
        berto was hurt so bad right there and did you notice the super slow count to make sure the round was over

Comment

Don't think so.

Berto is going to find out why Mayweather has been avoiding Mosley for so long. I had Berto winning the fight against Collazo by one point, if Collazo could do that to him, Mosley is faster and more powerfull. Mosley by knockout.

Comment

Originally posted by richiemerc View Post
            so berto is stooping low and talking steroids huh.
            berto get extra medical insurance before fightnight.
            Explain how telling the truth is "stopping low".

Doesn't Mosley have a history of steroid abuse?

Comment

I hope Berto can back it up in the ring...

Then I can stop hearing about Shane and his "resurgence" after beating some overrated C level fighter...

U gotta be kidding if you think Shane is gonna just beat the **** outta Berto...Mayorga made it to the final bell and Margarito went 7-8 rounds with target practice...
              Last edited by -EX-; 11-06-2009, 02:35 AM.

Comment

I don`t think the maximum Strength Steroids that Mosley gonna be on on fight night is going to help him against Berto.He`s not fighting that bum Margarito this time.He`s fighting a faster then Mosley very intelligent younger fighter and i see him beating Mosley.
                Last edited by Maxshayne; 11-06-2009, 02:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxshayne View Post
                  I don`t think the maximum Strength Steroids that Mosley gonna be on on fight night is going to help him against Cotto.He`s not fighting that bum Margarito this time.He`s fighting a faster then Mosley very intelligent younger fighter and i see him beating Mosley.
                  Mosley is fightin Berto homey.

Comment

Originally posted by tocayito1 View Post
                    berto was hurt so bad right there and did you notice the super slow count to make sure the round was over

Your an idiot.That was a overconfident Berto.People learn from their errors fool.

Berto will beat Mosley if Mosley does`nt get a gift and you could quote me on that.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                      Mosley is fightin Berto homey.
                      Yeah that`s what i meant, i just edited my post now.

Comment

Working...
                      X