No announcement yet.

Berto: "I Will Retire Shane Mosley, I Promise You That"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Berto: "I Will Retire Shane Mosley, I Promise You That"

WBC welterweight champion Andre Berto and his January 30th opponent, Shane Mosley, have continued to trade words through their twitter accounts over the last couple of days. Mosley lashed out out with a promise to ruis Berto. Berto returned home from the WBC convention in Korea and returend some fire with some hard words of his own. [details]

Berto's gonna get beat up.

Can't wait to see it.

Comment

SSM murks him.

Comment

hahahah....Berto talk alot of ****. hes gonna get a ass whooping.

Comment

I got Berto winning by UD.. nothing retirement worthy though.

Comment

so berto is stooping low and talking steroids huh.
            berto get extra medical insurance before fightnight.

Comment

I don't think Berto even has a good chance of winning this fight, let alone sending SSM into retirement lol. But who knows maybe age caught up to Mosley since the Margarito fight.

Comment

If Berto can improve his head and lateral movement he can cause Shane problems

Comment

Originally posted by richiemerc View Post
                  so berto is stooping low and talking steroids huh.
                  berto get extra medical insurance before fightnight.
                  how is that stooping low?

SSM did take steroids after all..did he ever apologize for that? Or recieve any form of punishment?

I think not.

So having some rivals and a few upstart fighters talk smack about it is getting off easy

Comment

This is it for Berto. Its put up or shut up, hes been built up for a long time without entering into a fight at this level. The guys on his team claim he is capable of more than he has been able to show in the ring, for his sake I hope they are telling the truth.
                    Shane is getting up there in age and might be a little rusty, but give him a couple of rounds to warm up and I think he takes Berto apart.

Comment

Working...
                    X