No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vasyl Lomachenko Punishes and Stops Jason Sosa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moralesterible View Post
    If it's a dream fight, I'd rather pick Loma to face Pacquiao, Morales, Barrera, or JMM
    JMM and Barrera's counterpunching would be tough on Lomachenko. Manny would be a fire fight that I think he'd lose. The only one I'd be comfortable picking him to outright beat would be Morales.

Just curious. Why wouldn't you wanna see him fight the 130 version of Floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by BestPR View Post
      ...Salido will beat his ass again.
      Salido barely sc****d by the first time around and ducked the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
        Garcia's only chance is size.

Lomachenko is a significantly better boxer in virtually every aspect.
        No he's not. But OK. That would be a jaw dropping night for somebody.

Comment

Lomachenko is hard to beat due to his style more so than his skills like Pacquiao in his prime.Mikey Garcia has the technical skills and power to beat Lomachenko

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
            JMM and Barrera's counterpunching would be tough on Lomachenko. Manny would be a fire fight that I think he'd lose. The only one I'd be comfortable picking him to outright beat would be Morales.

Just curious. Why wouldn't you wanna see him fight the 130 version of Floyd?
            1. I'd never watched him in 130
            2. based on his notable fight, thought it's gonna be boring, but that's my opinion man

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
              Lomachenko is hard to beat due to his style more so than his skills like Pacquiao in his prime.Mikey Garcia has the technical skills and power to beat Lomachenko
              Mikey-Loma would be one of those fights where a guy like me, who while I'm impressed with Loma, see things the right kinda fighter can exploit. If he completely outclasses Mikey. I'd be forced to step back and say this dude is unlike anything I've ever seen. Or the people that are prisoners of the moment and already proclaiming Lomachenko the GOAT. Are gonna be in total shock at how basic, technical boxing can neutralize all of the flashy stuff Loma does.

Comment

Originally posted by Moralesterible View Post
                1. I'd never watched him in 130
                2. based on his notable fight, thought it's gonna be boring, but that's my opinion man
                I suggest you go back and watch Floyd's run at 130. He was anything but boring. Same great defense and counterpunching. Just combined with unbelievable foot speed, and a guy that hit very hard, and threw a lot of combinations.

Comment

Sorry Haters but Lomachenko beats anyone up to 140

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                    Sorry Haters but Lomachenko beats anyone up to 140
                    Terrace Crawford???

Comment

Anyone got that matador gif?

Comment

Working...
                      X