No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vasyl Lomachenko Punishes and Stops Jason Sosa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hitking View Post
    How fun would Floyd-Loma at 130 be? Floyd would beat his ass. But it would be fun.
    Lol. Floyd is too old for this.

Comment

Loma is a master-boxer! A rare talent like Sweet P, Mayweather, and Pacquiao! Mikey Garcia is the best option! Nothing left @ 130! No one in that division is going to beat him!

Comment

Originally posted by Diegosome1 View Post
        Lol. Floyd is too old for this.
        Well obviously its a dream fight. The 130 Floyd against the guy that fought tonight.

Comment

One other fight that intrigues me would be Lomachenko vs Pacquiao at 140

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
            That would be a great fight. And also be Lomachenko's first real hard test. I really want to see a fight where Lomachenko's foot work would be matched by Manny and a speed that would be matched by the aging Legend.

Comment

Good fight tonight and the under card fights were good as well

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
                Well obviously its a dream fight. The 130 Floyd against the guy that fought tonight.
                If it's a dream fight, I'd rather pick Loma to face Pacquiao, Morales, Barrera, or JMM

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                  All depends on Lomachenko's ability to take Manny's punch. Manny's not as fast as Lomachenko anymore. But, his hands are plenty fast. And Manny not gonna stand there and cover up when Lomachenko is flurring. There's gonna be exchanges. Lomachenko is gonna get hit. And unlike Manny punching welterweights. Manny would be a monstrous puncher to a natural jr lightweight.

Comment

I have Hector Camacho at 130 over anything with legs at that weight, including Lom and Floyd. Those blinding combinations and angles and the way he spun fighters with punches they would never see coming and the lighting bolt power were even more impressive when I look at his fights at 130 now At 130, he was a complete blur like Bruce lee with nunchucks.

Comment

Garcia's only chance is size.

Lomachenko is a significantly better boxer in virtually every aspect.

Comment

Working...
                      X