No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Manny Pacquiao wants JMM-Alvarado Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Francis M. View Post
    I keep hearing how great it is but what fights can PAC make on the other side?

Outside of Floyd. Top rank has more money fights for PAC.....
    Are you serious?

Broner,Thurman,Porter,Garcia,Khan & Maidana. Any of those would be better than Marquez/Alvarado.

Comment

Alvarado is a terrible fight I agree...and it'll be the first Pac PPV fight I stream if that's the fight...can you imagine Pac v. Alavardo with a Bob Arum undercard lol JESUS EFFIN' CHRIST!

But Lol how is Pac v. Marquez 5 not a good fight because they fought 4 times before? Lol...might be the weirdest thing I've ever heard..has to be Floyd or Marquez fans who know with random blood testing, Marquez gets brutally beaten in another rematch...

4 great competitive fights...and I'm supposed to rather see what...Floyd cherry pick opponents? Oh wait last time Floyd cherry-picked one he lost and didn't even let him wear his own gloves...
      Last edited by Snake4380; 05-13-2014, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Snake4380 View Post
        But Lol how is Pac v. Marquez 5 not a good fight because they fought 4 times before? Lol...might be the weirdest thing I've ever heard..has to be Floyd or Marquez fans who know with random blood testing, Marquez gets brutally beaten in another rematch...

You don't give rematches to a guy who was dominated (knocked out cold), you give rematches after close fights! It's the same reason why people didn't wanna see Pac-Bradley II. Pac dominated the 1st fight so it was pointless to give Tim a rematch.

Comment

Of course they want the winner easy night for pac either way he dont want no part of the new young champions at 147 lets go after 2 true 140 pounders.......yet floyd is takein BELTS at 147 AND 154!!!!!!!!!just sayin thoooooo!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

As far as I am concerned, Pacquaio's new nickname is Mr. Irrelevant. Any guy who would rather fight a C-class 140 pounder or a guy he has already fought four times instead of a quality welterweight that he has never met should not be mentioned among the names of the best fighters in the division or the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Snake4380 View Post

Demanding random drug tests is nothing more than an excuse to duck a fight. Let the commission do its job!!!! That is the argument that you and other Pac worshippers have been making for years. You had nothing to say when Pacquaio refused to take random drug tests for the Mosley and Bradley fights.

Now, all of a sudden, after your god gets KTFO, you want random drugs tests. I say let the commission do its job and start thinking about your excuses after Pacquaio gets KTFO again by Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by downklown View Post
                Are you serious?

Broner,Thurman,Porter,Garcia,Khan & Maidana. Any of those would be better than Marquez/Alvarado.
                All those guys are not big ppv names when their name is brought up as ppv opponents for Floyd. You want PAC to fight undercard fighters but complain about pac's opponents? PAC just beat Bradley.... Floyd fought maidana who's claim to welter weight fame is beating a light weight?

Comment

nice try...

Originally posted by downklown View Post
                  You don't give rematches to a guy who was dominated (knocked out cold), you give rematches after close fights! It's the same reason why people didn't wanna see Pac-Bradley II. Pac dominated the 1st fight so it was pointless to give Tim a rematch.
                  If Alvarado wins I will google the result of mike vs manny, but JMM vs Manny 5 I will gather some friends to go in. Yeah it'd be cool to see PAC fight khan or broner next but honestly can anyone see either of them beating manny? JMM knows manny better than manny knows himself. That said, JMM shouldve been done with the PAC saga after the 2nd fight but still managed to lose 2 and 3. Floyd is only fight that makes sense anymore but undoubtedly food owes marcos a rematch.. So why not PAC vs JMM 5, (PAC wins again), PAC leaves TR, fights FMJ, then retires.

Comment

Originally posted by Renal Colic View Post
                    Floyd is the one refusing to fight Manny based on Manny's choice of promoter. Marquez and Bradley are better quality opponents than Guerrero, Ortiz, and Maidana. Even a novice boxing fan could see this.
                    Marquez was only a better opponent for the guy who got KTFO by him.... not the guy who easily beat him (Mayweather).
                    Last edited by big_james10; 05-13-2014, 10:32 PM.

Comment

I keep hearing how deep GBP welterweight division is but the top guy Floyd could only fight Guererro and Maidana?

Lol

Comment

Working...
                      X