No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Manny Pacquiao wants JMM-Alvarado Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lebanon View Post
    god how boring... how many times can the same 2 guys fight before people stop showing up the venue
    Great stoppage by a good ref in ur sig

Comment

Originally posted by parrish duke View Post
      poor Top Rank

Manny vs Marquez 3 & 4
      Manny vs Bradley 1
      Marquez vs Bradley
      Rios vs Alverdao 1
      Rios vs Alverado 2
      Bradley vs Russian
      Russian vs Alverado
      Manny vs Rios
      Manny vs Bradley 2

Manny vs Alverado / Marquez winner - Come on Man..
      Those fights are wars doe.

Comment

Originally posted by YOU WILL LOSE View Post
        would u listen to this dude.

are u aware that the last two fights of the year and other fight of the year candidates are included on this list.
        Originally posted by YOU WILL LOSE View Post
        6 of the 10 fights on that list were new!!!

u can one more more if you factor in jmm-alvarado

maybe it would shake things up if pac left

but there will never be a day where i sit there and spill breastmilk on my keyboard and complain about a list that inlcudes fights of the years candidates, 2 foty, ko of the year and one of the most memroable moments in boxing history!!! brutal fights with no glove shenanigans!

It gets old after a while, when there are more boxers deserving in this weight class, but I saw a little hate on Floyd so I see you are biased, glove shenanigans are what took a couple of fights / years off of Cotto's career and also caused a rift between him and his best trainer his uncle, because he was not on top of his business - this is why Margarito wasn't shyt after the glove shenanigans.

Comment

Aint nobody else to fight but JMM or Alvarado hahaha. **** you BOB! top recycle.

Comment

boxing fans: The public wants Arum to die due to the piece of feces he is! and the garbage fights he puts together!!! keep milking pacman. anybody agree bob is a cancer to the sport!!! he is doing everybody dirty! gamboa, mikey, chavez jr, nobody likes him!!! aka wanna be don king

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              A lot is riding on the line with Saturday's HBO bout between Juan Manuel Marquez and Mike Alvarado. The victor will be the mandatory to Manny Pacquiao's WBO welterweight title, and the riches that come with it.

Top Rank CEO Bob Arum said that Pacman will likely fight either JMM or Alvarado in the fall.
              [Click Here To Read More]
              Who else is there left in the tiny stables? Bob u calling Erik Morales or JMM for that "Hispanic PPV"?

Comment

Besides Floyd, what big money fight can PAC make with GBP stable?

Comment

Originally posted by parrish duke View Post
                  poor Top Rank

Manny vs Marquez 3 & 4
                  Manny vs Bradley 1
                  Marquez vs Bradley
                  Rios vs Alverdao 1
                  Rios vs Alverado 2
                  Bradley vs Russian
                  Russian vs Alverado
                  Manny vs Rios
                  Manny vs Bradley 2

Manny vs Alverado / Marquez winner - Come on Man..
                  With the exception of Manny-Rios, those were all good-legendary fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Francis M. View Post
                    Besides Floyd, what big money fight can PAC make with GBP stable?
                    that 1 fight makes more money than pacs last 5 fights put together .

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                      Why Manny??? Why not call Oscar's bluff? Why not call out Khan, Broner, or Porter? I can't understand this. Just because Manny can't fight Floyd doesn't mean he can't fight good WWs.
                      Broner will get knocked by Pacquio so will Khan but I don't think Pacquiaos chin will hold up against Porter

Comment

Working...
                      X