No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Manny Pacquiao wants JMM-Alvarado Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Arum: Manny Pacquiao wants JMM-Alvarado Winner

A lot is riding on the line with Saturday's HBO bout between Juan Manuel Marquez and Mike Alvarado. The victor will be the mandatory to Manny Pacquiao's WBO welterweight title, and the riches that come with it.

Top Rank CEO Bob Arum said that Pacman will likely fight either JMM or Alvarado in the fall.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Or in better words "I want manny to fight the winner of Marquez and Alvarado" -bob arum

Comment

Why Manny??? Why not call Oscar's bluff? Why not call out Khan, Broner, or Porter? I can't understand this. Just because Manny can't fight Floyd doesn't mean he can't fight good WWs.

Comment

SMH, JMM should Win and Retire!

Comment

Originally posted by Roteno517 View Post
          Or in better words "manny will have to fight the winner of Marquez and Alvarado" -bob arum
          Fixed, that sounds more like bob.

Comment

Queue up Pacquiao/Marquez V...

Marquez should've retired already but I hope he does after the fifth fight.

Comment

There will be no doubt that Whineuel is a duck after he wins and still declines a Pac fight.

Comment

Is it getting to the point now where it's actually losing top rank and hbo money for PAC to fight.

Comment

Top Rank is in desperate need for some new fighters.

Comment

Marquez won't fight Pacquiao for a 5th time. I think Alvarado will beat Marquez anyway but even if Marquez wins, he won't fight pacquiao again.

Comment

Working...
                    X