No announcement yet.

Can Zab beat Garcia??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can Zab beat Garcia??

Reading Judahs twitter and people are going crazy about it. about a fight in october in atlantic city. i really think Judah has a chance. I cant be the only one that isnt too impressed with garcia.he isnt the fastest guy,throws wide looping shots that zab could easily counter and alot of other flaws i cant think of while typing this.yes, we all know judah fades,only looks good against certain fighters, and has gotten 9 lives in his career.quite frankly im tired of the "if this version zab showed up, he can beat anyone in 140lb" story. but i really think garcia is one of the fighters zab could look good against. how does everyone feel?
    YES
    60.53%
    NO
    39.47%

everyone can beat Garcia....
    I'd rather see Marquez get that free Ring Belt to be honest ...

if Garcia did fight Zab i'd definitely be rooting for him though

Comment

I think he could, as long as he's not trying to be like Pernell Whitaker, that's just not his style. Garcia has a crazy left hook though, twice he's thrown that with bad intent and it's done damage.

Comment

Yes, Garcia is not some elite fighter.

Lots of people "could beat him"

Comment

Judah to me is a mirage........

Comment

Not at this stage no. Zab is a nearly man, I see him folding in the middle rounds after taking a few solid shots.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
              Judah to me is a mirage........
              because he is so elusive with his defence?

Comment

Originally posted by Thor-Odinson View Post
                because he is so elusive with his defence?
                Touche....... But more like his resume..... Jan Piet Bergman Junior Witter Corey Spinks

As many passes as he gets you would think his resume is deeper then that

Comment

I do not believe that he can.

Comment

a prime Zab wins easy but Judah right now will make the first four rounds pretty competitive but I see him falling apart after that...

Comment

Working...
                    X