No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios Wins Close Split Call Over Richard Abril

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rick Reeno,

Is kissing ass on Top Rank fighters more important than an honest write up?

That was a travesty, for you to come out and write something up implying it was a close fight and failing to point out the obvious is disgraceful.

Pathetic.

Comment

Rick Reeno,

Is kissing ass on Top Rank fighters more important than an honest write up?

That was a travesty, for you to come out and write something up implying it was a close fight and failing to point out the obvious is disgraceful.

Pathetic.

Comment

I'm disgusted this is the second time in a year a Cuban fighter destroys his opponet and gets fcked
        I don't know what else they got to do
        boxing is pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
          close???????????
          yeah, **** right off, **** right off. who they taking the p*ss out of eh mate?

Comment

Bull****ing****! **** this brandon rios mother****er. He lost!!!

Comment

rios rots stinks out a terrible win

Rios is a bum an overrated foul mouthed lout unworthy of being a champion Rios is a low class pugwith average boxing skills. average pug with a ****** mouth and not a good person.what a robbery it smells

Comment

rios rots stinks out a terrible win

Rios is a bum an overrated foul mouthed lout unworthy of being a champion Rios is a low class pug with average boxing skills. average pug with a ****** mouth and not a good person.what a robbery it smells

Comment

Ha ha ha, Bam Ham's so fat that he sweats Crisco!!!! TOP RANK'S a joke....

Comment

If i was Rios' own mother, i could have only given him 3 rounds at best. That was utter #@$king bull****!!! That poor kid, Richard Abril just boxed the absolute socks off him and got ROBBED. Im quite disgusted. Nice one top rank wa***rs.

Comment

Yes... a real fkin decision. GTFOH with that bull****. God damnit this is straight up bull****.

Comment

Working...
                      X