Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios Wins Close Split Call Over Richard Abril

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didnt buy it, didnt watch it. Top Rank is a joke. Trowbridge. Moretti, Roth,Byrd,Ford,Hoyle,Clements and the rest of the nevada judges all very capable and all in the bag. Always two outta three for top rank, doesnt take much research to see it. Just watch after two terrible decisions in a row Trowbridge will be the one of three who gets it right next time. Look at Jerry Roths record in cotroversial Top Rank fights, he's been right and wrong but the winner was always Bob's guy. dont expect an inquiry.

Comment

i don't get how winning less than 4 rounds can be considered close...hard to continue being a fan of this sport when seeing things like this going down.

Comment

Originally posted by dukecanela View Post
        LMAO, I hate Rios, but I hate that Cuban ***** wayy More LOL, Glad he got robbed!
        Good thing you're not a judge. That comment shows that you're a Massengill mofo. Only a b!t#h a$$ b!t#h would say something like that.

Originally posted by jerry2dope
        Good win by Bam Bam haters gon hate
        You mean they hate the fact that that Flim-Flam lost & still won the fight? ******......

Comment

Originally posted by doper209 View Post
          abril boxed his ass of and he lost, hahahahahaha i was laughing thats what he gets, he clinched way too much, didnt mind him boxing and moving around but his clinching was annoying hahaha thats what he gets that he lost no he didnt lose he got robbed, which makes it funnier hahaha
          Damn, you're ignorant. Stay off the dope son.........

Comment

Yet another Top Rank robbery, it's getting ridiculous. These decisions are doing nothing but embarrassing the sport.

Abril won at least 9 rounds, it was beyond a clear cut win. I did find it funny during the fight right enough, that was the guy people think Gamboa is 'afraid' of...a guy who can't even make weight.
            Last edited by gmc_rfc_06; 04-15-2012, 02:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by doper209 View Post
              abril boxed his ass of and he lost, hahahahahaha i was laughing thats what he gets, he clinched way too much, didnt mind him boxing and moving around but his clinching was annoying hahaha thats what he gets that he lost no he didnt lose he got robbed, which makes it funnier hahaha
              suck a d1ck ***

Comment

Its disgusting that Rios won this fight! How manny rounds did he won? Maybe 1 or two?? Boxing sucks and its getting worse....
                Yes Abril has an ugly boring style but thats no reason to rob him. And this was a HUGE robberry because Abril almost won every round! I could not believe whats going on there!

Comment

Maybe Gamboa knew there was something fishy about Arum and Rios so he stayed away from that fight. Maybe that was a good decision by Gamboa in the end!!

Comment

Is Rick Reeno in Bob's back pocket also, no self respected journalist writes "Close split call" when referring to the travesty that happened last night.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                      Is Rick Reeno in Bob's back pocket also, no self respected journalist writes "Close split call" when referring to the travesty that happened last night.
                      Then you obviously didn't ready the report, because it was clearly detailed in Abril's favor. I had it scored 116-112 for Abril, but for all I know everyone around me has it scored otherwise. I thought it was an ugly fight and dreadful to watch live. They followed the same motion over and over, with Rios charging in - and Abril hitting him and then holding him and then Drakulich pulling them apart and then they do it all over again.

Comment

Working...
                      X