Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios Wins Close Split Call Over Richard Abril

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that these judges need a straight up beat-down. I don't care so much that the undeserving Rios gets an official win... What's heartbreaking to me is that had Abril been awarded the decision, he would have been in position to make some real money. Now he goes to the end of the line.
    These judges literally hold a man's financial livelihood in their corrupt hands.
    All that time in the gym, all that sacrifice goes for f!ckin nothing.
    That snake Arum is behind all of this. If there's any justice in this shtty world, some day karma is gonna give these people exactly what they deserve.

Comment

You guys know he already lost the fight when it went to the cards

Arum should be given a limit per year on robberies, doing it almost every promotion is killing the sport...a little too much

Comment

Is anyone else leery of winner bonuses? I think it breeds this kind of s-hit.

Comment

Disgusting!!! Sick!!!!! This was no "close fight" it was a fu/cking robberry!! **** bob arum and **** the writer of this article!! The media keeps letting him get away with it!! Its fu/cking disgusting!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jerry2dope
            Good win by Bam Bam haters gon hate
            Umm talk up haters as much as you want. Did you even watch the fight??? And if you did and still think rios won then i feel very, very sorry for you and the raw deal you are getting from your optometrist.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
              There was NO way Abril was getting the decision. Easily out-boxed Rios, inb4 "Rios looked like **** cuz he was weight-drained", **** that B.S. excuse
              yeah, weight drained? he didn't even make ****ing weight.
              he weighed in as a light welter at 139. ****, katsidis weighed in at 138 for and ACTUAL light welter bout just the other day

Comment

the thing with Arum is...if he didnt want to risk losing JMM-Rios, why didnt he just put Rios up against an easier opponent.

this fight had upset written all over it.

Comment

Alex Ariza ‏ @ArizaFitness
                  Bob wants him to fight Pacquiao..

Comment

I'm a fan I love boxing. Im a Mexican I love the sport I love Mexican boxing. Rios lost! No wonder most fans turn to other combat sports. My dad an old school boxer who also loves the sport told me today that's y he hardly follows the sport anymore.

Comment

Boxingscene got some sort of deal with Arum or what?
                      Call it what it is, a damn robbery.

Comment

Working...
                      X