Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios Wins Close Split Call Over Richard Abril

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a fan I love boxing. Im a Mexican I love the sport I love Mexican boxing. Rios lost! No wonder most fans turn to other combat sports. My dad an old school boxer who also loves the sport told me today that's y he hardly follows the sport anymore.

Comment

Fu.. man, I feel Brandon lost big time!! Abril is a stinky a$$ fighter but he deserved to win. It was a super annoying fight from the beginning that never picked up a good rythim because Abril neutralized Rios every time he got close, he would tie up and not give any leverage. Props to Abril, and Bam Bam better enjoy that gift, because that 0 should be gone.

Comment

I don't know if I'll ever watch boxing again. That was the absolutely worst robbery that I have seen in so long. Without bias, there isn't any argument that can be made to have given Rios a single round as he was comprehensively outboxed. Richard Abril now has 3 loses, all of which are the product of terrible judging. I just hope that Abril can get a chance to regain his title as he deserved to have walked away with that belt.

I scored it 120-108 Abril. **** Top Rank and **** Bob Arum, this corruption is just ****** now.

Comment

Yes... a real fkin decision. GTFOH with that bull****. God damnit this is straight up bull****.

Comment

Lmfao

I hate Rios, but I hate that Cuban ***** a lot more. Glad he got robbed!!!

Comment

****kkkk you toprank, rios got exposed for being the bum he is.. what a ***in disgrace to get that win

Comment

There was NO way Abril was getting the decision. Easily out-boxed Rios, inb4 "Rios looked like **** cuz he was weight-drained", **** that B.S. excuse

Comment

lol @ win "close" SD victory.........

more like had his a** r@ped for 12 rounds and got a robbery gift.

Comment

Need to appeal that ****

Comment

I'm disgusted this is the second time in a year a Cuban fighter destroys his opponet and gets fcked
                      I don't know what else they got to do
                      boxing is pathetic
                      Abril outclassed him all night and took Rios to school

Comment

Working...
                      X